οκτώ •

In the dark abby's of the building of an abandoned hospital, a wounded man, who had bruises all over his body was dragged down to one of the operation theatre where rajeev was waiting for the man eagerly

In the dark abby's of the building of an abandoned hospital, a wounded man, who had bruises all over his body was dragged down to one of the operation theatre where rajeev was waiting for the man eagerly. The doors opened his men's walked in pulling in the man who was sent to get the mortal cup, he was thrown on the ground, rajeev looked at him. He had sent Jonathan who was one of the Warlocks who was sent to take out the mortal cup out with his powers , he looked at a bruised Jonathan with venom filled in his eyes.

Rajeev : where is the cup jhon??

Jhon : they took master, the werewolf and the vampires took it.

Rajeev: you ment to say my son took the cup.

Jhon : yes master he did, along wit him there was a girl there too.

Rajeev : how did they, aren't they a merry vampire and a werewolf??

Jhon: they are more than that master, the others were a merry werewolf and vampire but those two had something different in them even victor knows about it.

Rajeev : you mean to say victor alfanso the strongest warlock ??

Jhon : yes along with the shadow hunters Jake and alex.

Rajeev: son's of Ashley white, what about the girl?? Who is she?? Is she my son's mate??

Jhon : she is the daughter of sameer gill, I don't think they are mates master. They are just friends.

Rajeev : sameer doesn't have a daughter, he only has one kid shaleen with reena.

Jhon : no master she is the daughter of reena and sameer, master the girl and your son possessed some kind of an energy in them which I couldn't predict.

Rajeev : that's all you got for me, you are just giving me bad news Jonathan. You didn't get me the cup you are just praising those pathetic 20 year old adults. What's the point of keeping you alive when you are of no use to me..

Jhon : boss give me a last chance so that i can prove you that I'm worth it.

Rajeev : you only deserve one chance where you have give a chance to live or die I thought you chose your option wisely but I'm wrong. Take him away to the cell lock him up.

Jonathan begged him to not to lock him in the cell, the cell where it would drain all his powers leaving him with nothing killing him eventually, Rajeev called one of the demons to get another warlock who is strong enough to defeat victor.

Rajeev : find the location of the other elements as soon as possible.

He commanded to one of his men who nods his head to get back to work when the other men spoke " What about the other which are guarded by the supernatural being" Rajeev turned around " It's time to meet my family, pack and my friends. It's time to get what's mine " He said with an evil smirk and laughed like a manic when he heard someone cry loud making him laugh harder.