δεκαέξι •

Sidharth got near the man pulling his head up through his hairs to look at his face, the man gulped looking at sidharth face his eyes were gold, fangs out, claws against his neck and anger raising in him

Sid : where is the wand malik??.. You traitor why did you give it to the demon's.

Said sidharth chocking him shehnaaz just stood there in wide open eyes she never expected her one of the closest friend malik would do something like that, she sat down next to Victor who held her hand in his which she clutched tight looking at sidharth torchering him, sidharth punched his face clawing his neck and chest Alex got some ropes wrapped around is hands which began to suck in the magic in him.

Sana : why did you do that?? You know that right it can get all of us killed by this.

Malik : I had no option, they said they would kill the queen.

Sana : you know you could have protected her.

Malik : protect her!! That's the reason why I gave it. You aren't appreciating my work in doing so.

Sana : appreciate you?? You are a klutz.

Malik : yes klutz in liking you and protecting people, I thought you guys would appreciate me especially you but no you are blindly in love with him.

He said looking at sidharth who smirked punching him , shehnaaz glared at malik and was going to kill him when Victor held her hand tight.

Victor: you are finding a way to go to edom now??

Malik : I don't know how could we go there.

Sid : what's the point of keeping you alive call the queen and kill him.

Saying so sidharth punched him for the last time getting into Victor study, they sat on the couch shehnaaz and Victor took the books out in finding a way to edom to get the wand, they looked into every book finding nothing when Victor thought of something.

Victor: we have one way to get to edom.

Sana : what is it??

Victor: use Malik as sacrifice.

Shehnaaz looked at everyone only she and Alex were taken back by this where as sidharth and jack had went to get Malik, shehnaaz wanted to stop this as she knew she couldn't do this to Malik as he was her friend at one point.

Sana : don't you think it's a bit too harsh in doing this to him!!

Sid : why you can't see your lover boy die or do you actually love him.

Sana : it don't like him ok!!! i know he is wrong but it isn't fair handing him to the devil.

Alex : shehnaaz is right, it's way too harsh.

Jack : he should have thought before helping them I'm with sidharth just kill him.

Shehnaaz held sidharth hand dragging him out of the room to have a talk , Jack and Alex yelled at each other on there opinions . She got him to the living room standing in front of him holding his hand in hers as he was angry about the things going around.