τέσσερα •

I and my pack reached near the place where a vicious energy was tracked, we were called by the shadow hunters along with the vampires , we looked around to find the vicious power which was tracked at this exact spot which was the center of the cit...

I and my pack reached near the place where a vicious energy was tracked, we were called by the shadow hunters along with the vampires , we looked around to find the vicious power which was tracked at this exact spot which was the center of the city, the wizard  had casted spell making all of us invisible so that any mundane wouldn't see us form into our own self.

Alex called us out making our head snap at the direction which he pointed at us where a blackish yellow smoke was emitting out, I walked towards the smoke to find a weird creatures who looked like half snake and the other half as a human coming out of a portal, there were around fifteen of them standing and more were getting of the portal, there heads were only in the form of a snake while the rest body was like a normal human, they had reptile eyes and tongue with human limbs. One of them looked at me and pointed at me asking it's other fellow mates to look at me, they took there swords out to attack me, when an arrow was hit to the demon who pointed at me by alex.

The rest of the demons listen to there leaders command to attack on us, we got transformed into our true self, I let my wolf sid ( ok I know it's cringe but I couldn't get any other name, do you  guys have any suggestion for the name of the wolf do comment) take over me who was excited to be out, my eyes turned gold, my paws hit the ground, my tail waged and my white wolf fur shone bright under the sunlight . I knocked the demon down by my claws ripping it out with my teeth.

I took five of them down going towards the portal, to kill more of them as they were a lot of them getting out of the portal, I mind linked
With my pack asking them to take down the demon surrounding them and come near the portal which they agreed, I bite the demon at his arm ripping him off his body tossing his body aside , I felt someone sliding a knife on my right leg, I look behind to see a demon ready to struck  me, I clawed it's b face making it drop down pulling its head of it's body. I look around finding shehnaaz fighting one of the demon when the other one tried attacking her from the back, I ran towards her direction pouncing on the demon ripping it's face off and clawing it's body.

Shehnaaz turned back facing towards me and sid  after killing the demon thanking me, I bobbed my head in understanding when my wolf decided to speak up.

Sidw   : really helping a vampire, this is a new progress. Not just any vampire a hot, sexy vampire.

Sid : shut up will you don't forget she is our enemy and how much we hate her.

SidW : we don't hate her, we were forced to hate them, but we never actually did.

Sid: yes we hate them for a reason and especially her out of all.

Sidw : you hate her not me, I don't mind her at all I like her feisty side, the bubbly side, the dangerous side and mostly her vampire side.

Sid : shut up, what are you talking you are my wolf you need to be on my side.

Sidw : I'm on the right side sidharth, you are the one who is on the wrong side what will you do if she turns out to be our mate just like kushal and shifali.