είκοσι ευα •

Sidharth was sitting in the meeting room with his pack discussing over the things related to the pack and the recent incident happened at the outer world, they were discussing on the demon attack when one of the wolf spoke

" How is luna doing now alpha?? "

Sid : she is doing better she is completely healed.

" Have we go to know who attacked luna, was it really arti?? "

Sid : it looked like her but we don't have any clue, did you guys find out anything about arti.

Asim : no alpha the day of the attack was the last we saw her.

Shifali: do you think shehnaaz already have her dead?

Sid : that's not possible you know shehnaaz is busy with her birthday party plans, she doesn't even know arti is missing.

Kushal: are you sure alpha as much we all know if anyone messes with luna she wouldn't let them live for more than a day, like sanya, that guy, the girl from the gym, the football player and the list goes on.

Sid : I know she has anger issues but as much I know she wants to kill arti but she is holding her self back.

Madhurima : why??

Sid : she thinks arti is my mate, so she doesn't want the pack to have with no queen.

" Wait you haven't said her yet that she is our luna "

Said one of the wolf, sidharth shook his head sighing, he knew shehnaaz was his mate from the full moon day which was months ago he found out as the full moon was shown all the wolves the alpha's could smell there mate but he couldn't only a faint smell was able to smelt around him, he looks around finding all of the supernatural beings except Alex, jack, mansi, victor and shehnaaz. The guards informed him about the attack, he followed the smell of his mate which led to the old church he got there to find shehnaaz fighting with the demon's he got near her through his wolf form as it was excited in meeting it's mate and over joyed shehnaaz was it's mate he sniffed around catching her vanilla tulip smell feeling his nose making his wolf growl declaring her as his mate.

He wanted to say her right about her being his mate but never dared to knowing her perspective about the mate bond and mostly he wanted them to like each other and not to be forced by a bond to stay together. When he got to know about malik and her being close his wolf and him lost control killing some people and animals near and in the forest or the guy from his college name luca who wanted to ask her for a date , the guy at the club other day he killed all off them in a brutal way which no one could ever expect. He knew things between them were going good he even knew that she liked him, he heard the entire conversation between her and mansi secretly but the recent things the fight between them, her speaking to him with her distant cold voice using harsh words over him or him saying things without thinking got him a bit scared as she began to hate him again, it almost went out of control when he saw his mate injured by his pack member which made her almost lose all her powers, he wanted to kill arti himself for doing this to her. He was scared looking at her crying figure out of pain , he couldn't control himself wanting to mark her his, he did but made sure it wouldn't stay for a while because once he would mark her his, she is his and the mark would be permanent though she is a vampire, he wants to tell her about this but still held himself back because he knew this isn't the right time.