δέκα •

They  stood in front of the temple looking at the ancient Greek architecture, with a satisfying smile as they were near the mortal sword. Shehnaaz looked around taking in the view where they stood when she saw two headed Peyton coming into the view from the temple, she nudged the person next to her who was Jack pointing him toward the temple, they both looked at each other nodding understanding. Alex screamed out of no where , everyone looked at him pointing at the all kind of snakes crawling towards them.

Sana : what.

Jack : the

Victor : actual

Sid : fuck

They yelled at the same time looking at the angry snakes hissing at them, sidharth looked around than found the Peyton's crawling down the temple..

Sana : guys I don't think so the amulet is working. We need to protect sidharth.

She said looking at sidharth who was busy looking at the python with anger filled in his eyes, his wolf was breaking out. She got near him placing her hand over his shoulder , he looked at her his eyes soften for a minute but looked back at the Peyton's growling, shehnaaz stepped back as his wolf got out ready to attack the snakes who moved back immediately, the snakes were scared of werewolves, the Peyton's saw the wolf and hissed.

Sana : guys listen I got a plan.

She said looking at the four of them , who nodded asking her to continue.

Sana : you guys defeat the Peyton's, I will go with Victor getting the sword.

Alex : are you sure??

Sana : I'm positive.

They nodded waiting for her signal, the Peyton's crawled down the stairs now standing in front of sidharth, Alex and jack who waited for shehnaaz to give them the signal, she held Victor hand in hers who tighten his hold on her.

Sana : now.

Saying so sidharth lunges over one of the serpent brother clawing it's face , Jack jumped high flying in the air punching the snake Alex took his arrows pulling them at the snakes shehnaaz looked at the boys nodding , flying towards the temple with Victor. They got to the top at the temple entrance, shehnaaz and Victor stood at the door, Victor began to cast a spell over the doors of the temple to open while shehnaaz fought with the snakes around them. Sidharth bites the snake, throwing it down the ground, he scratches it's neck making it open it's mouth wide, looking at the opportunity Alex shot the arrow into it's mouth killing one of the serpent snake, the other one was about to get Jack when sidharth got over it clawing it's eyes making it blind, he bites it's neck making it hiss pulling it's tongue out Jack sliced it's tongue letting it's body drop on the ground. Sidharth got back into his normal human form the three boys got into the temple , they got in to see the sword placed between the statue of the serpent brothers. He saw shehnaaz and Victor looking at it. He walked towards the statue picking up the sword making the three boys gasp, shehnaaz walked towards him and took the sword from him looking at it.

Alex : sidharth how did you hold it??

Sid : with my hands.

Alex : no I meant how did you, I get shehnaaz is a shadow hunter but you, even your wolf it's not a normal one it's a white wolf.

Alex said stating facts, shehnaaz took the stele out to draw a rune it sidharth neck but it didn't work, she looked at the three boys nodding her head negativity.

Jack : how are you a white wolf?? It's the first time i have ever observed you being a white wolf.

Sid : I'm a primordial white wolf, I'm also a healing wolf.