είκοσι •

Sidharth yelled her name out loud to stop her but she kept walking in ignoring his calls, she was pulled to the corner of the club entrance against the wall she look up to see a man looking at her from head to toe with lust filled in his eyes she ...

Sidharth yelled her name out loud to stop her but she kept walking in ignoring his calls, she was pulled to the corner of the club entrance against the wall she look up to see a man looking at her from head to toe with lust filled in his eyes she gagged looking at him pushing him off her who pinned her hands up against the wall she tried kneeling him to his guts but he blocks her legs making a no way for her to escape she looked at him anger spitting with disgust he chuckled kissing the corner of her lips getting to her mouth, she closed her mouth tight wiggling out of his hold he kisses her on her lips ragging her up even more . He was pulled away from her by sidharth who had his gold eyes out growling a little , he threw the man on the ground kicking his face pulling shehnaaz from against the wall to his side  glaring at her and than at the man, she took a step towards the man to kill him but sidharth pulled her back.

Sid : I will handle him.

Sana : he is my target.

Sid : it's not the time to discuss you are drunk hadn't I said you before to not leave my side. You are unbelievable.

Sana : he pulled me to this corner forcing himself over me. I didn't ask for it.

Sid : wait he pulled you here??

Sana : wait you thought I was so desperate ... ( cutting her in the middle)

Sid : I didn't mean that I knew that he was forcing over you, I never knew he got... ( he was stopped by her talking)

Sana : shut up I don't need your explanation I got it what you actually meant by it. Don't ever talk to me ever again.

She kicked the man across his face ready to get out of the place but was pulled back by sidharth who had a tight hold on her arm pulling her near him.

Sid : don't leave, stay until I kill him...

He said looking at the man pulling him up, they walk out of the club walking near the hills. Sidharth threw the man on the ground punching him black and blue, he got into his wolf form scaring the man he pinned his hands up clawing his face, he scratched his body ripping his head off the neck the man left a scream by the pain the eyes of the man popped out of the head, he pulls his hands off pushing his body down the hill . Shehnaaz stood under the tree watching the scene in front off with wide open mouth, he changed back into his normal form walking towards her shocked self.

They got to her room, he took his spot on her bed she went to change into something comfortable she was all sobered up now, she took a cold shower, walking out of the room wearing something comfortable to see sidharth still in her room.

Sana : aren't you going to your room??

Sid  : no I'm staying here.

Sana : leave.

Sid : huh?

Sana : i said leave.

Sid : nahhh i like your bed more.