έξι •

It was the day before the full moon night all the werewolves, vampires, mermaids, seelies, elf, dwarfs and shadow hunters were on high alert in protecting the elements of the heart of the universe

It was the day before the full moon night all the werewolves, vampires, mermaids, seelies, elf, dwarfs and shadow hunters were on high alert in protecting the elements of the heart of the universe. In these days they still could find the person behind taking over the world, there were several attacks by the demons which was taken down by the werewolves, vampires and the shadow hunters protecting the mundane and the precious elements .

The students were asked to assemble in the auditorium for an important announcement , sidharth and gang were sitting in the front row will shehnaaz and her gang were at the back, shifali was next to kushal in the front row. Principal poonawala stood near the podium holding the mic, there were some cops sitting on the chairs, sidharth and his friends looked at each other and mind linked each other.

Vishal : did you guys see the cops??

Asim : yes why do you think they are here??

Madhurima: it's suppose to be an important announcement.

Vishal: do you think they got any of the dead bodies??

Kushal: that's rubbing...

Sid : couldn't you guys smell, one of the cop is a vampire.

Asim : yes alpha, I thought it was shifali.

Kushal: no she has a mild rose fragrance.

Madhurima: we didn't need to know that.

She said shaking her head, they took a look of the cops once finding one of the cops looking at there group and than at the back, sidharth follows the direction where the cop was looking to find shehnaaz sitting with her gang who were laughing cracking jokes talking loud teasing each other sidharth shook his head at her. He looked back at the cop who was now looking at him, sidharth didn't take his gaze out of him keeping his complete focus on the cop who was also looking at him, sidharth looked at the cop who was a Well-built man wearing a cop uniform , who had a cold face pulled on looking pale. Mr poonawala decided to speak asking all the students to be quite as it was time for him to talk .

Poonawala: silence everyone , good morning to one and all present here, I know it's really odd calling for an emergency announcement as it isn't very usual of us. We have got into a notice that lately some kind of a dead bodies was found near the college campus, it belonged to the students of the model high university.

Everyone gasped at the information , some girls screamed getting scared , shehnaaz rolled her eyes at the dramatic girls and yelled loud making everyone shut up and snap there heads towards her direction.

Sana : shut the fuck up.

Her and sidharth friends and him laughed at her outburst , some of the girls whispered making her glare at them " Fucking speak on my face suka's ( bitches) I dare you to , she said getting all raged up, everyone shut there mouth not wanting to get shehnaaz go Godzilla over them.