δώδεκα •

Sid : soul sword??

Sid : soul sword??

Victor : it's a gift from angel Gabriel as a token of thanks and also which might help you in the future, it's given to people whose soul is connected to each other and is pure.

Alex : wow shehnaaz whats in between your chest??

Sid : what the fuck are you saying??

Alex: omg look it's a rune.

Shehnaaz looked down to find a rune over her upper chest in between, she looked at sidharth who traced his fingers over the rune and a bright light emitting from both of them.

Victor : we need to get back home, I will explain you guys everything clearly it's more than this what you guys think it is .

They all circled Victor who sat in between them holding the book in his hand, shehnaaz looked confused she didn't know what was going on, sidharth on the other hand was nervous he didn't know what was going on either, Alex looked curious while Jack wanted answers.

Victor: shehnaaz can you explain how did you draw that rune over your palm??

Sana: I just look up at the sky when I saw a rune on the dark sky I drew it on my palm which released this bright orange light which helped me breaking the chains of angel Gabriel and kill those demons and men.

Victor: it didn't appear just like that, angel raizil helped you out.

Sana : why would he??

Victor: because you are created by his blood.

Sana : I'm dead how can this be possibile??

Victor: it isn't what it looks like!! You were created for a reason and so are you sidharth.

Sid : what??

Victor : you guys are the offspring of the moon goddess, meaning sidharth your mother is Selene and shehnaaz your mother is Artemis.

Sid : are we siblings??

Victor : no you Idiot, selen and Artemis are the goddess of moon, they aren't related to each other but due to the similar powers like goddess hecata they were , selen was the moon goddess while Artemis was the goddess of hunting animals later they were merged together, selen was written off and Artemis took her spot. They aren't siblings or not cousins, that doesn't make you guys related anywhere near.

Sana : how are we there kids??

Victor : you guys were created to protect the world, selen was blessed with sidharth while you shehnaaz was created with the help of Lilith .

Sana : the mother of demons??

Victor : yes but you were created by her as Artemis is a vergin goddess, sidharth you were given as a blessing to rita so that you could protect the world being a werewolf being the first son to goddess selen, Shehnaaz you were given to Lilith as Artemis had a depth to her but you were never created to be evil because Lilith knew you were Artemis child, not just that Lilith is also the mother of vampires. You both have the blood of angel razil.