εννιά •

They got out of the portal to a desert, looking around there was nothing but sand all around them and scorching heat , sidharth began to sweat and same goes with Victor, Alex and jack while shehnaaz stood there fine, they looked at her weird when ...

They got out of the portal to a desert, looking around there was nothing but sand all around them and scorching heat , sidharth began to sweat and same goes with Victor, Alex and jack while shehnaaz stood there fine, they looked at her weird when realisation  hit them that she is a "vampire" Who is dead who can't feel anything, this ment that her body was cold . Alex ran and held her freezing hand making her look at him bewildered.

Sana : what are you doing??

Alex : you are cold .

Sana : because I'm dead you bimbo.

Sid : that's the reason why he is holding your hand idiot because it's freaking 36° F.

Sana : I never knew your part time job was of being weather man.

Jack : shut up you guys we need to find a way to get to the serpent temple and take the mortal sword home.

Sana : are you blind?? Did the heat get your damm eyes you puttana, can't you see there is nothing over here except sand.

Victor: the temple is in the middle of the desert.

Alex : how are we going to go to the middle of the desert now??

Sid : follow this weird plant which is grown toward a particular direction.

Sana : it doesn't look like a desert plant , maybe it's a way to the temple.

Shehnaaz said looking at everyone who nodded there head, they began to walk towards the path where the plant was seen walking at that direction, the four men were  perspiring because of the heat shehnaaz was all normal looking around waking faster , Alex left her hand as he felt he was about to die due to heat, she looked around when her eyes meet with a grass field with huge trees, flowers a waterfall , birds and insects around .

Sana : guys look at that this is where the plants end  .

She said pointing at the field when she heard something hiss next to her she turned around to find a cobra over the tree which was about to attack Jack, it lunges toward him but sidharth  was quick to step in holding it in his hand making Alex screem, he held the snake tight making it open it's mouth ajar shehnaaz  walked towards it snapping it's teeth off , he drops the snake as it died without the venom gland alveoli.

Victor: that was amazing.

Jake : thanks.

Sana : I can only accept if you take me to the new York fashion Week show.

Jack  : that's expensive.

Sana : you are rich.

Jack : so are you too, you have more money than me.

Sid : cut it out you two, look at that.

They both look at the direction where sidharth pointed finding a number of snakes surrounding them, Victor began to chant some spell through which some amulets appeared on his hands he passed it to the all four of them and he took one...