δυο •

Shehnaaz gang sat in the crowded cafeteria of the university, people where still speaking about the previous day incident on how shehnaaz hit sanya blue and balck, sanya being punched on the face was the trending topics on the university web page,...

Shehnaaz gang sat in the crowded cafeteria of the university, people where still speaking about the previous day incident on how shehnaaz hit sanya blue and balck, sanya being punched on the face was the trending topics on the university web page, there was an entire video of shehnaaz ripping sanya out with her blows which had views more than a million. Her friends showed her the video telling her that she is apparently trending the only thing she said is " As always " Her friends rolled there eyes at her words because they knew shehnaaz was the trending topic along with sidharth because they were called as bad boy and bad girl of the college. The only difference is sidharth would be there all the time and shehnaaz only some times as sidharth would fight everyday and shehnaaz only some times as she wouldn't even talk to people around her.

Shehnaaz sat there drinking her coffee looking around to find sidharth sitting with his gang who were asim, kushal, madhurima and vishal. They weren't only his friends but a part of his pack, sidharth was the alpha , kushal was the beta and asim was the delta, they were the strongest pack and the most feared, the pack was first ruled by sidharth mother who was the luna of the pack they never had an alpha to be ruled but people never protested against getting ruled by a luna and people who dared were killed by sidharth in a worst possible way that anybody could have dreamt off. He is apparently the alpha who is in search of his luna to make his pack even stable as it is important for a male wearwolf or more over an alpha to have is luna entire time during the physical and mental part of the journey .

Her eyes were instantly contacted with sidharth who just sat there looking at each other she moved her gaze up and down over his body shamelessly without even caring that he is observing her she never backed up and sat there looking at him taking in his appearance, she saw his dark black silky soft hair was slack back into perfection which was shining because of the gel, his always frown eyebrows and forehead was now calm, his eyes which always filled hearted when he looked at her was now caught with weird feeling of observation, his beared was clean shaved, sharp jawline perfect nose and not so good lips made her a bit intimidate, his chiseled chest which clad a black leather jacket covering it under a black turtle neck shirt covering his tattoos , which made him look sexy hot alpha male which screamed dominance , authority , power emitting a strong aura which said I'm the " King " The " Boss " The "alpha " And a damm " Greek god " In disguise, his look was completed with a black ripped denim with an expensive sneakers along with some silver chain and a brand new rolex watch which hasn't even been introduced in the market yet.

She moved her gaze back to his find him now taking her appearance. He looked into her brown eyes which were only found red whenever he would look at her with a dark energy emitting from it, her brown hair was combed back into perfect straight pinned at right places making her hair look with more volume, her eyes where looking into him which made him form a smirk across his face, he watched her eyes gazing him up to down from his head to feet as his did the same to her , his eyes moved from her eyes, to the nose to her perfectly plum lips, her face didn't contain any makeup that's what it looked like, she had this natural face which had a perfect dove eyes, plump lips, crimson cheeks, sharp jaw line and a button nose. He took in her outfit she was wearing a white tank crop top which showed of her perfect body which she gad maintained and perfect abs, pointy coller bones, swan neck and a little clevage showing a birth mark over her upper chest, her arms were naked completed it with some tattoos drawn over it along with her stomach which had a belly piercing covering her belly button, than ended with a baggy green pants along with a white shoes adorn with gold rings , earnings and chains in a level, showing of her tattoo on her coller bones behind her neck and a one over a rib. After having a complete satisfaction of watching her, he looked back into her eyes with a smirk. She smirked back drinking her coffee that's what people thought but it was a cup of blood.