δεκαεπτά •

Shifali pulled shehnaaz out of the closet making her sit on the vanity chair to do her hair,shehnaaz huffed letting shifali do her hair while she does her make up

Shifali : what are you wearing??

Sana : I'm confused, I have a couple of options but you know I like them all.

Shifali: typical you, I think you should wear the black one.

Sana : isn't it a bit too much for a university party??

Shifali : girl it's the outfit now come on get into that sexy clothing and get those men's on there knees.

Shehnaaz shook her head checking herself in the mirror, she had her hairs straighten with some of her hairs were pinned up to a proper sleek she had done a basic makeup she was happy with the out come smiling. She wore her back dress ,covering her runes with some foundation and her black Louboutin on with her gold jewelers on taking a final look of herself smiling .

The girls walked into the party where everyone were dancing, drinking, cheering and enjoying shehnaaz looked around finding for her friends she saw akshay with a girl she rolled her eyes at him walking towards him, she tapped his shoulder getting his attention he turns around hugging her who hugged him back happily.

Akshay : are you thinking what I am thinking??

Shehnaaz nods her head excited, she pushed pass everyone who were on her way walking towards the dj, she pulled the cord of stopping the music everyone turned towards her she connected her phone to the cord turning on her and akshay favorite song to dance which made her friends roll there eyes looking at her mouthing "seriously " She shook her head the song played making some of them confused as they don't know hindi Or the "bollywood" Songs specifically the old ones she walked towards akshay doing catwalk . Mansi squealed listening to the music pulling likith on the dance floor.

Shehnaaz and akshay began to dance to the 90s bollywood song from there favorite actors akshay kumar and saif ali khan " Mein khiladi Tu anari " She jumped around dancing like a crack head doing weird steps everyone joined them dancing with them shehnaaz looked around finding sidharth standing watching them with arti sticking to him, she rolled her eyes walking towards them swaying her hips a little pulling sidharth holding his arm pushing arti off him singing on top of her lungs pointing at her saying " Tu anari mein khilaadi" She rolled her eyes at shehnaaz who flipped her off pulling sidharth to the dance floor the song changed making her jump a little up.

Sid : shehnaaz stop jumping a lot you might fall .

She shrugged her shoulder dancing pointing at sidharth singing along he shook his head with a little smile on his face, she asked him to dance along with him he nodded his head negatively she shrugged her shoulders dancing with mansi pointing at sidharth at the lyrics and then at her heart making him laugh loud, he pulled her towards him making her crash him placing her hand over his chest.