δεκαοχτώ •

Sidharth pulled over at the university parking lot next to shehnaaz Bucatini chairon, he parked his Ferrari looking at shehnaaz chairon with a evil smile calling kushal and asim

Sidharth pulled over at the university parking lot next to shehnaaz Bucatini chairon, he parked his Ferrari looking at shehnaaz chairon with a evil smile calling kushal and asim. He got to the class to find the students crowded near his seat everyone gasped all of sudden and a painful scream was heard, sidharth pushed people out of his way to see shehnaaz had broken a student hand who had a bleeding nose and broken jaw. He hissed looking at a very angry shehnaaz who couldn't stop hitting the guy over his nuts through her shoes again and again , she kicks his face pulling him up from his hair and hit his head against her seat. He falls unconscious on the blood making everyone go silent with blood all
over her dress.

Sana : next time think twice before groping my ass you suka ( bitch)

She said venom spitting from her mouth, her friends akshay and likith help to take the boy who's now injured body to the nurse, sidharth just stood there looking at the scene than smirked towards vishal who understood what sidharth was saying. He pulled shehnaaz out of the class to the store room , she sits down on one of the chair tieing her hair up, sidharth passed her a pack of blood knowing he would need it any moment around shehnaaz, she sat there drinking it emptied half of the pack letting sidharth have the half which he took without any objection.

Sid : why did you hit him??

Sana : he grope my ass when I was talking to some student about the chemistry assignment, that suka how dare he???

Sid : you did a good job.

Sana : really!!

Sid : the artwork you did on his body will take forever to cure or maybe never. I'm so proud of you.

He said pulling her up from holding her shoulder hugging her she hugged him back giggling squeezing him.

Sana : I thought you are angry about it??

Sid : naa, he deserves it something more than this.

He said with a twinkling eyes grinning shehnaaz diggs her face in to his chest kissing it he chuckled kissing her forehead, she changed into to one of sidharth hoodie wearing her cap back getting into there class. She sat next to sidharth as her seat was covered with blood, when sidharth got a call from Jack asking him and shehnaaz too meet them at Victor's house. They got towards there car sidharth bites his tongue knowing what was coming, shehnaaz jaw dropped looking at her car which was covered with toilet paper and sketch marks on the windows she turned towards sidharth glaring at him who had a nervous laugh , she slapped his arm running to her taking off the paper and rubbing the marks with crying face as it was her one of the favorite cars. She looked at sidharth mouthing "watch out " Saying so she got into the car driving to victor's house with sidharth close behind her in his car .

Sid : what's the matter??

Victor : we have detected a demon attack at the new York Central Library on the civilians.