έντεκα •

Shehnaaz was running in the hallways of her college shouting for people to move away as she was getting late, she checked her watch to see it's 9:00 she was 30 minutes late for her history class which she actually liked

Shehnaaz was running in the hallways of her college shouting for people to move away as she was getting late, she checked her watch to see it's 9:00 she was 30 minutes late for her history class which she actually liked. She saw the doors were closed she kicked it open scaring her history teacher who scream due to the sudden shock, the girls to scream because there teacher was screaming, shehnaaz walked in with a small smile, the teacher glared at her, she smiled at Mr will.

Will : you are late young lady, can i know why we're you late don't tell me you missed your bus, got up late or there was a traffic. Tell me why we're you late.

Sana : you said all the things I thought of telling you.

Will : tell me the real reason.

Sana : you really want to know??

Will : yes.

Sana : don't yell at me if I disappointed you. Ok i went to prank the chemistry teacher.

Will : what did you do??

Sana : now that's an interesting story for another time we will discus with a cup of tea over some biscuits.

Will : shehnaaz .....

Sid : can i get in sir??

Will : now why are you late sidharth??

Sid : I woke up late had a long night.

He said yawning as he still couldn't sleep after an exhausting day moving around finding the sword, arti winked at him and shehnaaz gagged looking at sidharth and her making sidharth look at her confused.

Will : sidharth you can go to your seat and you shehnaaz I need an explanation.

Brown : I will tell you what did she do!!

Sana : hey old man.

Brown : shut up, she caught my lab on fire with her friend akshay now where is that young fellow.

Akshay: here.

He said raising his hand who sat next to asim eating chips, he winked towards shehnaaz who scowled at him. Sidharth sat next to vishal looking at the show along with kushal, mansi and shifali.

Brown : get your ass here, right now you guys need to be punished . You both will clean the store room after class it's detention.

Sana : oh come on we were trying an experiments.

Brown : I clearly know what you guys were trying to do, now get back to your seats and continue the class , I will see you after college .

Shehnaaz stomped her foot taking her bag walking out of the class with akshay following her.

Will : where you guys going??

Sana : to burn the dam college this time old man.

She closed the door hard creating a loud bang , she heard people in the room scream, she and akshay went to cafeteria too kill some time till there college end pranking around people and teacher .