πέντε •

Shehnaaz tossed and turned around on her bed as she felt a slight burning  on her back, it was the first time ever she felt a burning sensation as she was already dead and a vampire who couldn't feel anything on them, she got up taking her top of walking towards the bed side table picking up her phone taking a picture of her back.  She looked through the picture clicked by her , seeing a rune on her back below her neck. She looked at clearly again thinking it couldn't be possible having a rune as it only belongs to Shadow hunters who are created by the gods and angels. She she brushed off the thoughts laying back on the bed deciding to watch a show as there was still time for her to be at the college .

She sat in her chemistry class next to mansi talking about the outfit she was wearing which was very much liked by mansi and other things.

Mansi :  I'm excited for the full moon night, as we are going to get stronger but at the same time we would crave for blood a lot we need to go on a hunt spree before we damage to any mundane.

Sana : innocent mundane to be exact.

Mansi : you know some time i  wish we too had mates.

Sana : we do.

Mansi: why didn't anyone say me about this??

Sana: we make a person as our mate who we truly love not by a stupid bond created by the god to be bounded with to live forever.

Sid : it's the same as being destined by a God to a person to live happily ever after with another one.

Said sidharth who was sitting behind shehnaaz and mansi, being a little ragged up listening to shehnaaz words.

Sana : at the same time you are forced to be mated without a concent, suppose the person I'm mated with being forced to live with him while I like someone else.

Sid : so you are saying you like that flie malik??

He said grinning wiggling his eyebrows at her, a scowl appears on her face saying.

Sana : hey!! Why do you hate malik so much and it isn't about him anyways.

Sid : I don't hate him I just hate mosquitoes.

Sana : he isn't a mosquito he is a God damm male fairy you idiot.

She said rolling her eyes at sidharth who glared at her over the choice of words she chose to speak.

Sid : god I hate you.

Sana : feelings are mutual Wolfie.

" Shehnaaz would you gladly like to explain what is going between you and sidharth in the class"

Said teacher kriss, sidharth laughed at shehnaaz getting scolded while shehnaaz rolled her eyes.

Sana : haven't you learnt about privacy Mr Brown.

Brown : don't talk to me like that young lady now tell me what were you guys talking or get out of my class with your friend.

Shehnaaz stood up packing her bag up wearing it on walking towards Mr kriss brown with a smirk.

Sana : gladly, anyways your class is boring  as your sex life.

The whole class busted with laughter, shehnaaz rolled her eyes at the laughing people as Mr brown asked her to get out which she did bowing down a little ,waving her hands at her friends, She walked through the corridors of the campus when she got a call from malik asking her to meet up near a huge oak tree in the city.

Sidharth and his friends were sitting in cafeteria having a conversation when they heard shehnaaz friends talking about her.

Akshay: do you guys know where shehnaaz is??