As per the instructions from giana the celebrations started, sidharth turns facing shehnaaz who was looking the fire bowl which was kept in the center of the room, he forwarded his hand to her asking her for a dance she looks down at his rough yet soft huge palms she smile placing her soft cold ones on his. The walked towards the dance floor joining the rest for a dance, she placed her left hand on his shoulder giving her other hand to him, she placed his one hand on her naked waist pulling her closer towards him holding her other hand in his dancing to the soft melodies tunes having a smile on there faces. 

Sidharth took his spot at the dinning table in front of his mother Selen and next to shehnaaz, the room was filled with whispers, mumble and soft giggles as the people seated in the room were gossiping, talking, catching up and having fun among each other, giana clears her throat hitting her wine glass with the fork slowly but loud enough stopping the chatter in the room. She stood up picking up the wine glass and rest followed her doing the same getting there glass forward.

Giana : I giana the Olympian goddess of nature welcome all the God and goddess, the supernatural beings and the angels for the celebration of rejuvenation. I thank the chosen supernatural beings for guarding the gem or the heart of the universe. I would love to thank the alfa and my great great great granddaughter for protecting there people, the mortals and the heart.

Everyone agreed lifting the glass up and took a sip shehnaaz smiled nervously listening to giana taking the  swig of the blood from her cup sidharth squeezed her hand in his. Everyone sat down proceeding to have there meals when ariel began the conversation with shehnaaz having a smile adorn her face .

ariel- shehnaaz how have you been ? you look so gorgeous like a goddess the saree suits you .

she squeals at shehnaaz having a twinkling eyes and a genuine smile,shehnaaz smiled listening to her grandmother and looked at her grandfather hades who had the same smile as his wife .

sana- I'm doing fine ariel ,how have you been long time no see . But let me tell you look really ravishing .

Ariel smiled at her complement indulging with her in conversation, sidharth looks around the room having an eye on every guest seated in the room sipping on his wine, he  observed everyone's move and action kenly. He felt a tap on his tigh he looks down to see a small had tugging his jacket which belongs to his sister luna. He smiled at her picking her up and placing her on his lap brushing few strands of her hair back .

Sid - hi luna, look at you, you look like a princess. So beautiful.

Luna : really??

The kid asked with twinkling eyes , sidharth smiled widely nodding his head, she squealed and hugged him gaining everyone's attention in the room. They looked at sidharth and luna and smiled at there interaction , the moment was interrupted by a panting Hecate the goddess of witch craft into the room. Everyone looked at her panting self, giana got up sensing the situation following the others too.

Athena : what's the matter Hecate?? Why do you look like that??

Asked athena breaking the silence in the room and people's curious gaze on Hecate.

Hecate: it's the fates.

Sid : what about fates??

Hecate : the power's possessed by the goddess have been vanished they can no longer can control destiny of mankind.

Everyone were stocked listening to Hecate, the fates goddess were known for creating the destiny and future and lives of mankind , the end of the powers created a shrill among the supernatural beings and the goddess.

Zeus : do you know who is behind this??

Sid : isn't it obvious that it's Lucifer and his puppets.

Sana : how are we going to hold the strings attached to humans intact without the fates powers, without there powers the world will crumble apart. How did they get the power's??

Spoke shehnaaz everyone's curious question, giana sigh picking up her wine chugging it down in a go. Everyone looked at her .

Giana : I need to have a talk with my grandsons , and with the alpha, shehnaaz, Artemis, selen, Lilith, ares and apollo, victor.

Everyone gathered at giana's court room taking there seats at the respective spot waiting for giana to talk.

Giana : the reason I have called you guys here, is as you know that Lucifer has taken away the powers possessed by fates , which can only be retrieved by me and kratos but as you guys know he isn't alive anymore because of hades and ares who killed him.

Hades : I'm not apologizing for killing him.

Ares : me neither but he wasn't just killed by us sidharth was also with us on it.

Sid : well he deserved the death. Anyways isn't there any other way to get the powers back??

Giana : by killing Lucifer.

Sana : no shit Sherlock, you said what??

Zeus : I agree with her, if it was that easy to kill, he would have been dead already. Don't forget he was one of the Angel's.

Sid : does he still posses the angel power??

Lilith : he still posses the Angelic powers but he never bowed or listen to the gods as he felt as equal as them which made him use his powers to creat evil things he is as equal as saten.

Sana : you too never obeyed to god either ??

Selen : she never did, but the motherly feeling in her has got her where she is now.

Sid : yes but killing Lucifer wouldn't bother you, I mean isn't he your husband??

Lilith: he is and demons are my kids but for once in my lifetime I choose good and what is right which is you guys. And I'm with you.

Ares : so what's the plan??

Giana : we need to get Lucifer on earth.

Shehnaaz sat on the bed stretching her legs so that sidharth could place his head on her lap comfortably which he did having his hand around hers over her abdomen closing his eyes while she ruffled his head and ran her fingers over his forehead drawing soothing circles over it.

Sana : what are you thinking sidharth?? It look's like you are deep in thoughts.

Sidharth sighs opening his golden eyes which looked deep into her red one's.

Sid : just thinking how things changed from a happy evening to a terrible night. Can't I just rest one day happily with my mate alone.

Sana : acha you sound so dramatic bebu!! But for real though I get you, I thought of going on a vacation just us for few days or do something which you love to do , like cooking.

Sid : you wanted to cook with me??

He asked astonished, she smiled placing a lingering kiss on his lips for few minutes and moving back kissing his forehead while his lips curved into a beaming smile.

Sana : yes, that too your favorite dish daal chawal.

Sid : really?? 😒

Sana : haa, abhi bhi hum log cook kar sakta hai sirf aapke haa bolna ka intezar hai shukla ji

Sid : toh chaliye phir, ho na wala mrs shukla.

To be continued

Guys do comment

Thank you