δεκατρείς •

Victor : I have found a way to go to idris, to get the mortal mirror

Said Victor looking at the four of them, who sat on the chair opposite to him as he had called them to inform about the mortal mirror.

Sid : how can we get there??

Victor : mortal mirror isn't actually a mirror it's a lake, we can't get there as it is forbidden to the supernatural beings. The water is poisonous to us but not to the mortals it was created by angel razil so that the demons wouldn't get into the shadow world.

Alex : than what are we going to do?

Sana : we could use your magic.

Victor: we can't , my magic doesn't work in getting there, I am still finding ways to go there but I'm not getting any answers to it.

He got up to take another book, the rest sat on the couch Alex ate, sidharth and jack discussed about the resent attack shehnaaz closed her eyes for few minutes when she got a vision of a rune, she opens her eyes taking out the stele and her coat off drawing the rune over her upper left arm everyone watched at her curiously as her skin burnt from the rune drawing over her arm, she completed it keeping the stele back picking a book where there was information about the rune she sat on the arm rest where sidharth sat looking into the book for few minutes and found the page.

Sana : got it.

Victor: what??

Sana : a way to go to idris.

Sid : how??

Sana : I just got a vision of a rune and I drew it over my arm, it turns out to be a portal rune.

Jack : razil just helped us again.

Victor: he did , through the portal we can go now to idris.

They got up forming a circle, shehnaaz drew the rune in the air and pushed it with her hand the portal opened against the wall everyone looked at it nodding shehnaaz got into it first followed by sidharth, Jack, Victor and Alex. They looked around to see they were near the lake, when a voice called them out making sidharth push shehnaaz behind him who held his T-shirt in her fist.

"What took you guys so long?? "

They looked at a smirking rajeev who looked at everyone and his eyes stuck on sidharth, he looked at him closely taking in his features.

Rajeev: why don't you look like me??

Sid : because I'm not your son.

Rajeev : wasn't Rita pregnent with you.

Sid : she did but I'm not your guys child , now what do you want??

Rajeev: give some respect to your father young man.

Sid : you are not my father get that inside your thick skull.

Rajeev: this is how you greet me seeing for the first time, I'm not getting offended by it but who have you got here, let's see Victor my old friend how are you doing??