δεκαεννέα •

They got to the place to find them in an old abandoned house, they got into the house to find no one in there sidharth walked into the house to find the wooden flooring cracked up in the living room centre he changed into his wolf form getting int...

They got to the place to find them in an old abandoned house, they got into the house to find no one in there sidharth walked into the house to find the wooden flooring cracked up in the living room centre he changed into his wolf form getting into the hole walking down the stores to see a little girl tied up into a pole he changed back into his human form untie her she hugged his legs crying he hugs her back rubbing her back, he healed her bruises over her wrist because of the ropes and a small cut over her cheeks.

Shehnaaz walked down to see the weeping child, sidharth nods his head as shehnaaz took small steps towards them she squat down to the girls level running her hands through the girls hair, she had brown eyes , black locks who looked exactly like sidharth . Shehnaaz looked back and forth between them with a shocked expression but smiled a little as the little child hugged her she carried the girl up in her arms hugging her tight kissing her forehead rubbing her face hugging her close to her heart.

Sana : what's your name little one??

Girl : luna.

Sana : nice name do you know where is your mother??

Luna : my mom is in the isel of Rhodes.

Sid : who is she luna??

Luna :  my mom name is selen, she was the moon goddess.

They both looked at each other nodding at her , now shehnaaz got to know why they looked similar. Sidharth smiled at his sister kissing her forehead as the little girl giggled.

Sana : are you hungry Luna??

Luna : yes!!!

They took her to victor house, shehnaaz made Luna sit on the kitchen stool and began to cook a meal for the little girl, sidharth was sitting next to his sister talking to her asking about his mother and the rest of his siblings, shehnaaz placed a plate of pasta in front of Luna with a glass of water. Sidharth fed her the food prepared by shehnaaz who left the siblings to spend time together getting into victor office to have a talk with the other three boys.

Sana : any news??

Alex : the demon's had got her abducted to get through the moonstone and selen.

Sana : anything else??

Jack : we need to get Luna to isle rhode she isn't safe here and we killed the demon's who abducted her.

Victor: I will take Luna with me as I have some work to do . Biscuit I have news regarding Lilith.

Sana : what is it??

Victor: few days back Lilith was seen in the shadow world.

Sana : what was she doing here??

Victor: I don't know about that but she was seen around by the faires there is a bad news.

Sana : that is??