είκοσι τρία •

They looked around finding the blood flowing  to the caskets in the cemetery, all of a sudden they heard something cracking, the gusts blowing rapidly

They looked around finding the blood flowing  to the caskets in the cemetery, all of a sudden they heard something cracking, the gusts blowing rapidly . They heard noise of someone waking up and the land beneath cracked up which made them fall apart by the sudden reflex.

Sana : what the actual fuck is going on??

Victor : the evil spirits are awaking.

Alex : bitch it's not the time wake up go back to sleep.

Sidharth stood up helping the others, he looks at the direction where he could hear the noises he saw a bunch on dead people walking in a weird way to there way, there skin was pale like vampires, black eyes, red busted lips having bruises all over there face and body, they had a evil smirk crept on there pale face.

Sana : what are we suppose to do??

Jack : give them a lap dance I guess.

Alex : bitch this is not the right time to dance for the  wrong people who wouldn't even give us money.

Sana : bruhhh they look scary.

Sid : because they are dead, and who they fuck is your brother here??

Victor : it's not the time to flirt.

Sana : well it's not the time to stand like statue of liberty.

Sid : I have got a plan.

Alex : finally someone is using his brain.

Sana : periodt‼️

Sid : I'm going to deal with you brother and sister later.

Jack : sidharth idiot say the dam paln, they are getting closer to us.

Sid : run!!

Victor: what??

Sid : run for your damm life people.

Saying so he ran the opposite direction leaving the four of them standing numb at there place watching him running.

Sana : this was the plan??

Alex : more over what the actual fuck was that?? I don't call it a run it's a freaking falsh in werewolf form.

Sid : stop standing there like a dumb donkey run , shehnaaz get your fucking ass up here now.

He said stopping far away from them yelling top of his lungs, Jack ran toward the North side leaving the three , Victor shook his head snapping his finger which made him fly.

Sana : bitch what??

She said in disbelief looking at the whole thing, Alex nods in agreement saying.

Alex : I just witness the DC world, one ran like a fucking flash like an idiot another one flew away like a super man to no where , my brother was the jocker and now you want to be the wonder women or Batman??