είκοσι δύο •

Sana : guys ready!!

Sana : guys ready!!

Shehnaaz said looking at the men's surrounding her as she was taking them to Mammon in Rome through the portal, she closed her eyes drawing the portal rune in the air pushing it towards the wall when all of a sudden the room starts to quake she immediately opens her eyes looking around , the quake exceeded they lost there balance falling on the ground.

Alex falls on the near by table he tried holding the wall for balance but it cracked up, he fell on the table pulling victor away from the shelf near him which was about to fall on him. Sidharth pulls shehnaaz towards him as the wall where she was about to creat a portal was going to fall , pulling her on him , jack held victor and sidharth hands who had Alex and shehnaaz with them.

Jack : we need to evacuate now guys hold on to each other tight.

Sana : what's happening??

Victor : something is stopping us to enter the rome.

Sid : is it a good thing??

Said sidharth looking around picking shehnaaz up in his arm throwing her over his shoulder who semi screamed at the sudden move, he looked around to find everything falling apart and said "shehnaaz quickly teleport us out now " Shehnaaz nods her head agreeing asking everyone to hold sidharth tight, she closed her eyes teleporting out of the house to a near by park. They let go of each other hands sidharth placed shehnaaz down on the ground and went to check on Alex .

Sid : are you good??

Alex : we got out on time thank the god or my testicles were at risk up there the walls would have slammed it to the table hard.

Sana : ewww!!!

Shehnaaz had a disgusting face expression played on her face , the men just laughed at a gasping Alex.

" Well can i know what you guys are laughing at ?? "

Said a deep voice there head snapped towards the direction of the voice where stood a young looking handsome man having his hands under his pants pockets looking at them, he had his eyes on sidharth with a tiny grin at the corner of his lips. Shehnaaz looked at the man sensing some bad vibes from him she followed his direction of looking at sidharth which made her fist held tight, she spoke venom dripping down at each of her words.

Sana : who are you??

" You didn't answer my previous question so it wouldn't be right for me to answer this "

Sana : well I don't think so that I need to give an explanation to a nobody like you so off you go mate.

She said looking straight into the man's eyes with her red one which was slowly turning dark , the man smiles showing of his pearl white teath and his eyes glaring at her which was slowly turning black like hers.

" I guess your mamma didn't thought you good young lady!!! Learn to respect others while you speak "

Sana : respect is given to only one who deserves it, not to a nobody like you.