εικοσι πέντε •

Sidharth looked around thearrangements finalizing things around instructing his pack member to tighten the security around the dwarfs castle in protecting the people in here as it was the ball

arrangements finalizing things around instructing his pack member to tighten the security around the dwarfs castle in protecting the people in here as it was the ball. He was impatiently waiting to see his mother and needed shehnaaz to be here next to him to calm him down as he was nervous. He looks around finding for his mate who wasn't seen. He decided to have a conversation with the rest of the supernatural beings.

Shehnaaz looked at the  decorations around her sighing closing her eyes for few minutes she looks at the huge white wooden  doors opening it creating a noise out of it which made people to snap there head towards her, she held her head high looking at everyone around her with a neutral expression more over like a business expression she rans her fingers through her saree walking in which made people to snap there head at her direction she could hear people whispering which were " Isn't she sameer's daughter?? " , "I heard she has a bad temper and kill people for just even crossing her path ", " God she looks so ugly like please i can't believe she is alpha's mate " , " Sidharth has got such a futile mate who isn't even a werewolf  he deserves it as he is a wretch " This got shehnaaz attention she walk towards the group of ladies standing right in front of the smirking at them with a hint of annoyances layed in her eyes.

Sana : hello to the bunch of hags here.

She said venom dripping down her mouth glaring at them with her red eyes when one of the three women's decided to speak.

Women : excuse me do you know us??

Sana : honey I don't need to know about a worthless piece of shit like you, I can just see them through my eyes.

Women: how dare you speak to me like that dont be a smart ass.

Sana : I don't need to be smart to figure out a snake like you, talk about my man like that next time I wouldn't stop to warn you but make sure I remove those nasty looking eyes of your people face and push your head high up your ass until you found your brain up there now why don't you fuck yourself.

She says passing them a sweet smile, people looked at her with a whammy expression she smirked walking towards sidharth who was looking at her with a thrilled and delighted expression she just stood next to him wrapping her hand around his arm talking to her friends, he bends to her level getting his face near her ear whispering.

Sid : you were on fire baby.

Sana : those scrappy women needed to be told, no one speaks shit about my man especially women who aren't even worth your time Or day.

She says gritting her teeth glaring at those women's, he placed his arm around her waist rubbing it to calm her down, he was happy thinking he has women like her in his life who would take stand for him and support him when he needed it the most. He just wanted to pull her for a kiss but had to control as there were in ball and kissing her in front of her family will get him killed but he was ready for anything as she looked alluring and the only pretty person in the room Or even in the universe.

Sana : you didn't say how do i look??

She says now facing him giving him a complete access of her , his eyes were glued on hers with a smile formed on his face. He pushed her hair back kissing her forehead whispering "you look ravishing bubba " She blushed at his remark draping her arm around his.  It was time for the rejuvenation of the elements, the leader of the supernatural beings wear called, sidharth, sameer, Eva ,Ariel and jack had to take the respective elements  and keep it in between the Hall where the sun and moon light would appear together to rejuvenate the elements. They had to take the torch which was of holy fire placing it around the elements, they had to take it from the respective gods.

Shehnaaz was standing next to Alex looking at the ceremony of them keeping the elements on gold stand under the eclipse, she was waiting to see her and sidharth family. He placed the moonstone moving back standing having his head high looking around, the doors opened which made there head snap towards the door. There stood Zeus with his wife hera .

( God's and what are they known for -

* zeus - god of sky the ruler of the gods.

* hera - god of marriage , women and child birth

* hades - god of underworld

* ariel - god of reincarnation ( she isn't a real goddess)

* hermes - god of travel and time.

* Dionysus - god of wine and party

* poseidon - god of seas

*Amphitrite - queen of seas

* areas - god of war

* apollo  - god of light or sun god

* Artemis - the moon , vegetation and hunting goddesses and queen of vampires .

* Alphordite - goddess of love

* eros - cupid god

* athena - goddess  of wisdom

* Hephaestus -  god of fire. 

* selena : goddess of moon

* Hecate : goddess of  witchcraft and moon she is known for being good and bad.

* eris : goddess  of violence 

*Gaia -  goddess of nature

God's present in the ball)

Shehnaaz quickly looked at sidharth then at  her family who were getting in, she walked towards him standing next to him holding his hand in her tight as the tension in the room was thick. Sidharth rubs the back of her palm with his thumb sensing things around him  .

Sana : sidharthhhhhh, mujhe anxiety attack ana wala hai.

Sid : gadhi you aren't even alive, you are a vampire attack toh mujhe aarha hai bey.

Sana : attack nahi maata aarha hai bol.

She says giggling a little, he squeezed her hand glaring , she toothy grins turning to the gods seeing the the three brothers taking there spot at the seats along with the other deities who were Gaia, selen, Artemis and Hecate.  Gaia takes the torch passing it to the gods who would give it to the chosen supernatural beings .  Zeus passes the torch to Jack, pesidon to ariel, Gaia to Eva, selen to sidharth and artemis to samer , they lite the golden bowel of fire placed in the middle which is the indication for starting the ceremony of cleansing the elements.

Gaia : as the elements are cleansed now, the ceremony can begin.

To be continued

Thank you