That face

Opposites attract. That's what people say. They may be right, but this attraction isn't always linear. It isn't always easy. Sometimes it takes time, tears, pain, and broken hearts for two people to come together. But do they come together, nonetheless?

Lee Minho still asks himself this question.

He was 20 when he met him. That beautiful yet so heartless boy that changed his life forever would be the reason for this inquiry.

Han Jisung.

-5 years ago-

"Hurry up, Minho!" yelled Hyunjin from the bathroom of the hotel room they had rented.

"I'll make you eat toilette paper again if you don't shut it, Hyunjin!" replied the older trying to button his silky white shirt. It fitted him loosely, with the top buttons left unbuttoned showing the pale skin of his collarbone. And he was wearing a pair of fitted beige suit pants that made his ass look great with it. When Hyunjin exited the bathroom, he took a look at the older boy in front of him and smirked, and raised an eyebrow.

"Going for Minhoe tonight?"

"Minhoe? What even is that?" asked the brown-haired boy confused.

"Oh, right! I forgot you can't speak English, you dump fuck." replied Hyunjin tying his blonde hair in a ponytail.

"You speak like you are a pro when your English is as bad as an elementary schooler." replied the older with a mocking laugh. "Still better than you. Anyways hoe means whore basically." explained the blond.

"Oh, I see how it is, you want to die," said Minho punching the younger, not hard enough to actually hurt him, but Hyunjin being the overly dramatic asshole he was fell on the floor holding his stomach like he'd been punched by a wrecking ball.

"Oh come oh! Get up you drama queen!" said Minho rolling his eyes, and the younger got up.

"Alright, let's go downstairs, otherwise our parents will kill us for real." said the blond placing his black shirt inside his black suit pants.

"You look like you're going to a funeral, dude," commented Minho while they were getting inside the elevator.

"Might as well be going to one. You know how I feel about these business meetings." sighed the taller boy with a serious expression.

"Ah well yeah..."

°°°

"And that, gentlemen, is what I call doing business! I hope to work with you again, Mr. Bang. It was a real pleasure." said Mr. Lee shaking the other man's hand.

"The pleasure is all mine."

"Mr. Lee and I will send you the check by the end of the weekend. Have a good night!" said Mrs. Hwang, Hyunjin's mom, as the man was leaving.

"Yeah, thank you, Sarah! Oh, Hwan, I almost forgot, my son Chan is around Minho's age. You could visit us sometimes and they could hang out. They will have to work together in the future anyway, might as well become friends already." said Mr.Bang with a bright smile.

"Sure! I'll see when we have a clear schedule and visit you in Australia," replied Mr.Lee.

Minho was standing there, but the elders were talking as if he wasn't like he was invisible. They were making all the decisions for him. It pissed him off, but he didn't dare to talk back. Hyunjin, on the other hand, wasn't known for being quiet in these situations, quite the contrary.

"Oh well, Australia sounds great! I'm sure we'd love it there! I'm coming too." he said auto-inviting himself, and the old Australian man couldn't tell him not to come, so he just smiled and nodded.