Just Hyunlix

"TW explicit sexual content. You already know the drill kids.)

Felix woke up first, and the first thing he saw was Hyunjin's sleeping face, and he was mesmerized by his beauty. Hyunjin was an attractive man. No one could deny that, but he wasn't just beautiful on the outside, his soul was even more beautiful. He was a kind and loving person, passionate and caring, he put all his heart into the things he loved, and Felix knew that. It was the reason why he fell for the older in the first place. Felix smiled and then got up trying not to wake his boyfriend up. He went to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast.

After about half an hour, Huinjin walked into the kitchen, he looked half asleep still. Without even speaking a word he went behind Felis, wrapped his arms around him hugging the younger tight, and laid his head on the shorter's shoulder.
"Good morning you, big baby," said Felix.
"Morning" replied Hyunjin still glued to Felix like a child.
"What are you making?"
"Brownies"
"I love brownies."
"Why are you this cute in the morning?" asked Felix, patting his boyfriend's head. "Only in the morning?" asked Hyunjin acting offended.
"In the morning you're cute and as the sun goes down you become hot babe." laughed Felix.
"You think I'm hot."
"Obviously?" Hyunjin smiled and turned Felix around so he could face him now. He then pulled him closer by his hips and kissed the shorter passionately. "Love, it isn't even 8 am yet..." said Felix. "I don't care I want you," said Hyunjin this time kissing Felix's neck gently.
"Let me just put the brownies in the oven first," said Felix and the older let him do so, but as soon as he put the brownies in the oven, Hyunjin lifted him up and made him sit in the kitchen corner getting between his legs.
"You are so beautiful, Lix. I don't think I'll ever get enough of you," he said before kissing Felix's freckles making the younger giggle.
"Jinnie?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you." said the younger boy and his boyfriend smiled before kissing him again.
"Should we take this to the bedroom?" asked Hyunjin after a few minutes of making out.
"Yes sir," said Felix.Hyunjin carried Felix back to their room and then they laid back in bed, kissing slowly like they had all the time in the world, because they did. Hyunjin moved on top of Felix and kissed him tasting and biting his lips. "You're too good at this..." said Felix.
"At what?" smirked Hyunjin knowing exactly what the younger meant.
"At kissing, sex everything. You make me go crazy," admitted Felix.
"I'm glad you feel that way, love," said Hyunjin before taking Felix's shit off. "Cuz I feel the same," he added, and now the cute Hyunjin that Felix saw a few moments ago was gone. Hyunjin touched his exposed chest exploring every inch of the younger's body as if it were the first time.
"It's crazy how I've seen you naked like a million times and you still take my breath away," he said looking at Felix's eyes. The younger was red like a tomato. The older's compliments and attention made him shy.
"Don't say things like that.." he said covering his face.
"Do you really get shy for this and not when you put your beautiful ass on display for me."
"Oh my god stop," said Felix getting even more embarrassed. Hyunjin just smirked and then took the younger's shorts off too.
"You're hard already?" he asked looking at the tent forming on the younger's boxers.
"Try being in my place right now..." said Felix.
"Oh, you like me that much" teased Hyunjin touching Felix's cock through the fabric of his underwear and massaging it slowly.
"Yes, I like you that much...ah-" The older took his hand away and kissed Felix's abs and then went up to his neck again, biting and sucking till he left marks.
"You like doing that, don't you" sighed Felix.
"Yeah, so everyone knows you belong to me." replied then Hyunjin before kissing Felix, inserting his tongue, and tasting the other's mouth again. His hand then slowly went under the elastic of the younger's boxers and grabbed his length gently. Felix moaned into his mouth and Hyunjin started moving his hand slowly. Felix's dick was already wet with precum which made it all more pleasurable.
"Ah.." breathed out Felis as the older run his thumb across his tip.
"You like it like this?"
"Yeah...Honestly, I like everything you do Jinnie.." said Felix closing his eyes. Hyunjin then moved down, kneeling in front of the bed.
"Come sit babe. I'll make you feel good," he said and Felix sat at the edge of the bed in front of Hyunjin. The older tied his long blonde hair in a low ponytail before taking Felix's dick inside his mouth. He licked and sucked slowly making Felix lose his mind.
"Agh fuck-"

Hyunjin then started to deep throat, feeling tears forming in his eye.

"S-shit...AH...Hyunjin I'm co-" but he didn't make it in time to finish that sentence because he came inside Hyunjin's mouth. The older then swallowed every drop of it and licked his boyfriend's dick clean afterward. "D-don't swallow it!" said Felix.
"I like how you taste."
"Fuck I'll get hard again.." said Felix. "Well we're not finished here, love," said Hyunjin before taking his own shirt and shorts off.
"You should taste yourself too," then said before taking Felix's face with one hand and kissing him, making the younger taste his own cum. While kissing Felix took Hunjin's underwear off leaving his hard dick exposed.
"How do you want to cum? Inside my mouth or inside my ass?" asked Felix breaking the kiss.
"You have no idea how much I love it when you talk dirty like this," said Hyunjin pushing Felix down on the bed again.
"Inside your ass, by the way," he said, and Felix opened his legs wide, making space for Hyunjin.
"Did you bring lube and condoms?" he asked.
"I forgot.." said Felix. Hyunjin said nothing and just lifted Felix's hips and spit in his entrance, then he started licking slowly, but he stopped when Felix spoke.
"H-Hyunjin?"
"What?"
"Let's 69 I-I wanna taste you too," said Felix, and Hyunjin smirked. The older laid down, and Felix got on top with his ass facing Hyunjin. The younger then got Hyunnjin's dick in his mouth, making him moan against his sensitive hole. Hyunjin kept licking, and then he also used his finger to open his boyfriend up. Without lube, it was a bit harder but in no time, Hyunjin was three fingers deep into Felix, who at some point had given up on sucking the older's dick's dick from the immense pressure he was feeling. Hyunjin curled his fingers inside hitting the younger's prostate, which made Felix's body shake.
"Touch yourself, love," said Hyunjin seeing the younger's dick was hard again. Felix didn't hesitate to bring his hand to his dick and masturbate quickly. Hyunjin then inserted a fourth finger and Felix's body jerked up from the pain of the stretch.
"H-Hyunjin ah.."
"Does it hurt?" asked the older, but Felix didn't respond, he just rolled his hips around his fingers taking them deeper.
"I'm guessing you like this," he said and kept going with all four fingers. After a few minutes, Hyunjin took all his fingers out. Felix wined at the loss of stimulation.
"I'll fill you up again don't worry," said Hyunjin and rolled Felix over, so the younger back hit the mattress again.
"I love you," said Felix when Hyunjin got back on top of him.
"And I'll make you feel my love too," said the older before entering Felix. Hyunjin fucked him slowly, he kissed him all over his face while gently touching his dick. Felix brought his hands on Hyunjin's back and ran his nails on his skin. He probably left scratch marks but Hyunjin liked it.
"I love you so much you have no idea," said Hyunjin while picking a faster pace, making his boyfriend groan as he started pounding into his hole with force.
"Oh, my G-god!"
"Don't call for God now, love" said Hyunjin
"He's not the one making you feel this damn good I am."

 "Hyunjin" almost screamed Felix

"That's right say my name. Let me hear how good I'm making you feel," said Hyunjin before moaning as he too was getting closer and closer to his orgasm. "S-so good"
Felix came all over their stomachs with Hyunjin's name on his lips. Hyunjin wasn't done yet so he kept thrusting inside Felix's overstimulated hole, making his legs shake. Then with a loud groan, Hyunjin came too.
"Lix," he said after a while when he noticed his boyfriend was spacing out looking at the ceiling. he looked exhausted.
"Hmm"
"You ok?"
"Mhh"
"Did I go a little overboard?"
"No, I loved it. Actually, let me collect myself and I wanna do it again." said the younger taking Hyunjin by surprise. But he was glad because he didn't want to stop either. And that's how they spent all morning and early afternoon rolling around the sheets and having sex multiple times until their stamina finally wore out and neither of them could go on anymore. 

After some wholesome moments, some smut was necessary :)