I'm so tired

Minho was going out of his mind, walking around the hospital waiting room like a madman, feeling his heart beating 1000 miles per second.

Mina was sitting in one of the chairs with her head between her hands. She was still shaking and trying to process everything had that happened.
"Minho maybe you should sit down a second" she tried to tell her boss.

 He looked her way and the look he gave was heartbreaking. He looked devastated and broken.
"I can't lose him again," he said with an even more broken voice.

The girl felt sorry for him and Jisung too. They had just found each other again after all that time and now this had to happen. Life was truly unfair.
"I'm sure he'll be fine. He will survive this" she said trying to reassure him.
Minho sat down next to her and nodded.
"Yes my Jisung is strong...he's been through worse. He can make it." He said trying to convince himself too.
"I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop it sooner," said the girl almost on the verge of tears.
"No, no I'm sorry you got into all this mess because of me...I understand if you don't wanna work for me anymore" said Minho.
"Don't even mention it, Minho. You gave me a job and hope when I had nothing left. I will never leave your side. You're not just my boss you're my friend too" She smiled and Minho tried to exchange the smile.

"That you for saving me earlier. That was very courageous of you".
"My body moved before thinking...I was terrified" he said.

At that moment someone came rushing to the hospital waiting room where the two were sitting. It was Chan, who had come to Korea to run a few errands and was later on messaged by a panicking Minho.
The boy didn't know who else to tell about the whole situation. Chan was the only person who would be strong enough to hear news like that. Felix would have broken completely if he knew his best friend was alive after all those years but had been shoot and on the verge of death once again.

"Minho what the hell were you talking about in your text," said Chan when he saw Minho.
"Chan sit it's a long story"

Minho then explained everything to his friend. How he had found Jisung in Hawaii, how he had escaped, and how the shooting happened.

"Holy shit!" Said, Chan. He was shocked.
He couldn't feel happy his friend was alive yet because he was since again in danger.
"Does Lix and Hyunjin know about this"
"We were planning to visit them and make it a surprise. But...shit...life doesn't let us get a break" said Minho in tears.
"Is he going to make it?" asked Chan anxiously.

Minho didn't respond so Mina had to speak.
"The doctor said that he hasn't lost a lot of blood but the bullet was very close to the heart tissue. They aren't certain if it has damaged it or not...we're still waiting on updates" she said trying to remain calm.
"Oh...thanks," said Chan.
"He has to make it. He has to live...he has a lot of things he wants to do.." said Minho.
"He'll make it," said Chan with a hopeful voice.

Minho then excused himself to go to the bathroom and collect himself.
"You were there too?" asked Chan.
"Yes...I'm still shaking " said Mina.
"Maybe you should go home and rest. I can stay here with Minho"
"No, it's ok Mr...."
"Chan"
"Mr.Chan. I want to stay and make sure Jisung is ok too." She insisted.
"Ok then."
"Kim Mina by the way. Minho's assistant"
"Pleasure to meet you."

°°°

When Minho came back from the bathroom Chan and Mina were sitting in silence.
"Did the doctor cone while I was gone?".
"Not yet" replied the girl.
"Minho calm down ok. I'm sure he'll be fine."
"You don't understand...he jumped in front of a bullet to save me. If he dies I will never be able to forgive myself."
"Minho..."
"I can't live without him...I tried but I felt miserable. I can't do it, Chan." he said.