Facing demons from the past

-a few weeks later-

A few weeks had passed since they agreed to be fuck buddies, and everything was looking fine. They had been fucking like bunnies every day. They were happy with just laying open their bodies but keeping their hearts closed. They were just two young men having fun and satisfying their sexual desires. Minho was ok with it, at least he hoped he was.

"You look different from last time we met," said Haileey when Minho showed up at the bar where they had agreed to meet. "What do you mean?"

"You look happy,"

"Did I look depressed last time?" asked Minho raising an eyebrow.

"Honestly, yeah, a little bit." she laughed.

"I just had a nice week last week. Shall we start working ma'am?"

"Alright let's start."

°°°

"OK, spill the tea! Who is she or he?" asked Felix sitting on the couch next to Jisung.

"What are you talking about?"

"You have the freshly-fucked and happy face." said the blonde.

"I don't have a face like that... what the fuck, Lix!"

"You do, and you have it on right now. So who are you seeing?" asked Felix again.

"No one..."

"I know you like the back of my hand, asshole. I know you're seeing someone. And being your best friend, I have the right to know who."

"It was just a huck up, not seeing anyone like that. You know I don't date." sighed Jisung.

"Why don't you try dating though...I was the same but look at me and Hyunjin now. "

"Oh yeah, I look at you every day! I would also love to not look at your lovely make-out sessions at fucking 8 in the morning thank you very much," said Han annoyed.

"You missed the point, idiot. I mean I'm happy..." said Felix rolling his eyes.

"I'm happy like this too..."

"Ok... if you say so. But I will tell you I told you soo when this behavior pushes someone you fall for away, and you suffer," said Felix. "Been there done, that remember" he added.

"Not happening," reassured Han.

"Yeah ok..."

°°°

Jisung was walking down the street heading to the bar where he worked when he felt something sharp against his ribs. A man dressed in all black was walking next to him, pressing a knife to his side.

"Walk in silence and follow me if you don't wanna die," said the man, and Jisung did as he was ordered. He followed the man to a black car.
The boy knew that he was fucked and he was trying to think of what might he have done this time.

"Get in!" said the man.

Jisusng got inside the car and saw two other men dressed in black suits sitting inside.

"Hello?" he said but the men just glared at him.

"Look mate, I'm sure I have never seen you in my whole damn life. I think ya got the wrong guy," said Jisung, but a gun was held to his head making him shut up.

"Remember Mr. Rays?" said one of the men and Jisung froze. His whole body felt weak and his heart started beating faster than ever before. Han was terrified at hearing that name.

"He's been looking for you for three long years, Han Jisung."

°°°

Hyunjin and Felix were laying in bed watching a movie. Felix was half on top of Hyunjin with his head laying on his chest. "Lix?"