Drive

(TW explicit sexual content.)

They were driving to the location where the event was held, but they were 2 hours early because Minho had read the time wrong.
"I can't believe you got the time wrong," said Jisung keeping his eyes on the road. "I'm sorry ok..."
"What are we going to do for 2 hours now?" asked the younger.

 "Well let's get there first then we'll figure it out," said Minho taking a deep breath. Jisung nodded and kept driving.

Minho looked at the boy and God damn it, he looked hot. His hair was well styled, his skin was flawless as always and his focused face was beautiful, everything about Han made Minho want to devour him.
"Hannie"
"Yeah?"
"Pull over somewhere where there aren't many people."
"Wha-Why?"
"I think I know how we'll spend the two hours," said Minho, and Jisung had no idea what he was thinking but eventually he found an isolated place to park the car.
"Now what?" asked the younger, and Minho took off his seatbelt.
"How do you feel about car sex?" asked Minho with a devilish smirk.
"Oh- I really love how your mind works, kitten," said Jisung taking his seat belt off too. Jisung climbed over to sit on Minho's lap then grabbed his face and kissed him. While going so Han moved his hips in circular shapes making Minho moan into the kiss.
"I'll take care of you tonight. How about that?" asked Jisung.
"Do whatever you want" said Minho laying his head on the seat, leaving his neck exposed for Jisung to kiss.
"Don't leave marks..."
"Wouldn't it be more scandalous if I did though? That would piss your dad off more."
"Yeah but there will be reporters too and I'm trying to build a career as a lawyer I don't want any sex scandals from my early twenties to get in the way..."
"Ok, then I'll make sure not to leave marks." said the younger and kissed Minho's neck gently while still moving his hips. Jisung could feel the older's dick was already hard.
"Is that all it took you to get hard?" said Jisung.
"You look extremely hot tonight it turns me on..."
"Do you get turned on by every good-looking man in suit you see, kitten"
"Maybe."
Han felt a little bothered by that response but then pushed it away. "But your ass just feels too good against my dick" he then added making Jisung smirk. The blue-haired took Minho's hands and put them behind his back. "Now sit there and enjoy the ride to haven," he said before unbuttoning the older's pants and pulling them a little down.
"Ah- fuck you and your dirty mouth, Jisung," said Minho feeling his dick about to explode just by those words. Jisung then unbuttoned his own pants and pulled them as down as he could in that position. He then freed both their dicks from their underwear and wrapped both hands around them to fit both. Then he started jerking them off slowly. Minho moaned and breathed heavily as Han worked them up. "F-fuck" said the older moving his hips up into Jisung's hand wanting more. Jisung let him fuck into his fist, as with his other hand he reached behind himself. He used the precum as lube to open himself up. Minho was watching him do so and he was losing every grip on sanity he had left at that moment. "Fuck you're so hot when you touch yourself."
Jisung's dick twitched and he moaned Minho's name while using his fingers to stretch his hole up.
"C-can I touch you too?" asked Minho whose hands were still behind his back where Han had put them earlier.
"No, you just watch. I know you like watching" said the younger with a shaky voice as he reached his own prostate. Jisung was making all kinds of sounds as his fingers fucked into his hole quickly making even more vulgar noises. Jisung's hand around Minho got sloppier as his own pleasure was building up.
"Jisung, I need you to ride me now or I'll go crazy"
Han took his fingers out and positioned Minho's dick on his entrance. Then he slowly took it in. It was a bit painful since he hadn't prepared that well, but the pain made it even better. The blue-haired moaned as he took it all inside his ass, then took a moment to breathe before moving up and down. "F-fuck it feels so good but it hurts so bad," said Jiusung while roughly moving up and down. Minho was just letting him ride at his own paste, but at some point, he got impatient and moved his hips upwards fucking into Han's but hitting his prostate. It was fast and a little bit sloppy, the car wasn't the best place to have sex, but neither of them was complaining.
"I'm coming" said Minho and Jisung moved his hips faster making the older release his cum inside of him. Then he jerked himself off and came too. "Fucking shit!" he sighed putting his head on the older's chest. 

"God! You're good at riding..."

Jisung stayed put for a while with the older's dick still deep inside and his forehead on Minho's. He could feel the brown-haired boy's heavy breath on his lips. 

"When we get home tonight we're doing this again," he said. 

"You bet" replied Minho before kissing him.

"Let's clean up and get going, Ji," said Minho after a while.
"I just wanna stay here I don't wanna move" wined the younger. 

"You have to come on"

"Alright fine."
They cleaned everything up, luckily no cum got in their clothes, and they were back on the road. 

This was just a mini-chapter, that I like to call the calm before the storm...