Forever?

It had been an hour, and Minho hadn't called. Hyunjin was getting worried. He had a bad feeling about the whole situation, but he didn't want to tell Felix because the younger seemed to finally be having fun and enjoying himself after Jisung left.

"Are you ok, Jinnie?" asked Felix seeing his boyfriend space out. The taller nodded.
Then two guys came their way. One of them was taller, still not taller than Hyunjin, and his hair was light brown. He had a puppy-like face and a bright smile on his face. A smile that showed off his braces. He was cute. The other guy was shorter, and his hair was blonde. He had more defined sharp features, and his eyes made him look almost like a fox.

"Seungmin! Jeongin!" said Felix excited at the sight of the two boys.
"Who are they?" asked Hyunjin.
"My old friends from kindergarten."
"You are still in contact with friends from fucking Kindergarten??"
"Yeah, cuz one of them studies in Sidney, and the other's dad works with mine," said Felix.
"Lix!" said the puppy-looking one.
"Hey, Seungmin! Long time no see," said the blonde Australian.
"It's been a few months, yeah,"
"Nice to see that you miss me too," said the fox-looking boy.
"We literally go to the same university. I saw you the other week,"
"Yeah, that's true."
"Hi! I'm Hyunjin and I feel left out" said Hyunjin being the attention seeker he was, after feeling left out and ignored. "Oh yeah, he's my boyfriend."
"Ohhh, so you're the famous Hyunjin?? Aka the best sex, Felix's ever had!" said Jeongin, and Felix widened his eyes. 

"Shut up! Don't say that, you idiot!" said Felix.
"Oh, so I'm the best you've ever had, huh? Not that I had doubts, love. I am indeed very good at"
"Ok, stop it! I do not wanna hear about my friend's sexual activities," said Seungmin.
"Right, sorry..." said Hyunjin.
"We should meet up for a drink. Are you gonna be staying in Seul for long?" asked Felix.
"I'm here for another two days. I took a week off for Wooyung's wedding," said Seungmin.
"I'm leaving in two days as well. I have an important exam."
"Then we should meet up tomorrow evening," said Felix.
"Sounds good to me." said the taller of the two, and the other nodded.

They didn't have much time to talk because only minutes after, the main couple of the evening was getting ready to cut the cake.
Everyone gathered around Wooyoung and San who were standing in front of a big cake. Hyunjin and Felix were standing side to side, and Yeji and Ryunjin were standing near them.

"Where did Minho go?" asked the older's sister.
"He had something urgent coming up," replied Hyunjin, and Yeji nodded.
The two spouses cut the cake and then shared a kiss, and everyone cheered. "Alright, now for the moment everyone's been waiting for ...we'll throw the bouquet," announced Wooyoung, and San smiled.

The two boys had both flowers in their hands and moved to the center of the room. A lot of people went behind them, ready to catch the bouquet. Hyunjin and Felix weren't interested, so they stayed behind together with Seungmin and Jeongin.

"You wanna catch it?" asked Hyunjin when he saw his sister follow the group of people.
"Yeah..." she replied looking at her girlfriend who blushed.
"Can I be your maid of honor in your wedding then?" joked the taller boy.
"Sure! But you'll have to wear a dress." teased Ryunjin and Yeji, making Felix all laugh.
"I'd love to see that," said the Australian.

 Then Yeji went to try and catch the flowers.
San was the first who was going to throw the bouquet, but before he did, he looked at his husband. Wooyoung nodded, and then San threw the flowers as far as he could, and they fell on Hyunjin's hands.

 The boy wasn't paying attention, so he was surprised when the bouquet was suddenly in his hands. Hyunjin stared at the flowers in shock, then he moved his gaze to Felix, who was already looking at him.

Then Wooyoung threw his flowers purposely aiming at Felix. The blonde caught them while still having his eyes locked with Hyunjin's. Everyone in the room started cheering them up. Felix and Hyunjin didn't break eye contact for a second. Their hearts were beating like crazy.