Revenge

The sound of a phone ringing woke Hyunjin up. He opened his eyes slowly and tried to move his arm to reach over and pick up the phone, but Felix's head was on top of his arm. The older then carefully moved his boyfriend's head giving him a quick kiss on the cheek since he was so cute like that and finally picked up the ringing phone. As he lifted it up, he realise, it was Felix's and the caller ID was Minho.

He picked up.

"Felix," said Minho with a broken voice. Hyunjin had never heard his best friend sound this hurt he immediately panicked.
"Minho, it's me, Hyunjin. Lix is sleeping. What's wrong? Are you ok?" said Hyunjin.
"I-I Hyunjin can you come to my apartment I'm not doing ok...I need you here"
"Fuck, Minho what happened..."

"H-he's dead, Hyunjin"

Hyunjin felt his words die on his lips, he couldn't say anything. He was shocked and terrified.
"W-who?" he managed to ask half knowing who his best friend was talking about.
"Jisung..." said Minho with a sob.
"Shit, I'll get there as soon as I can."

When he hung up the phone Felix woke up lazily rolling on top of Hyunjin.
"Morning!" he said with a smile and Hyunjin didn't feel like giving him the heartbreaking news just yet. Not now when he was this happy.
"Morning babe!" he said kissing Felix's forehead.
"Wanna go eat breakfast at that famous Caffe Eric talked about?" asked Felix.
"Lix, I would love to, but a friend of mine called and said that he needed me there today...he is having a difficult situation" lied Hyunjin.
"Oh, ok. Don't worry! Go see if your friend is ok. I'll get a taxi and get to your home then. Text me when you come back tho, cuz we have to go get dinner with Seungmin and Jeongin,"
"Sure," said the older, knowing damn well that when Felix would actually learn the truth, he would break down, and a dinner out would be the last thing on his mind.

°°°

Hyunjin knocked on Minho's door and the older opened it after a few minutes. He looked absolutely destroyed. His hair was a mess, his eyes were red from crying and his clothes and living room were disorganized. It wasn't like him to be disorganized. Hyunjin knew he must be really broken to be in this state.

"I'm so sorry..." said the taller. 

Minho broke into tears and hugged Hyunjin without saying a word. He rested his head on the younger's shoulder and cried till he finally couldn't anymore. Meanwhile, Hyunjin wrapped his hands around his shoulders and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry Min...I really don't know what else to say," said Hyunjin crying as well. He wasn't made out of stone after all. Jisung was a friend to him too. They had started off on the wrong foot, but soon the squirrel-like boy had become a good friend.

"I don't know what I'll do now, Hyunjin. I-I feel like my heart has been ripped out. I can't take this...It hurts," sobbed Minho.
"You're strong, Minho..."
"I loved him, Hyunjin..."
"I know you did."
"I never told him that, and now he's dead...I will never see him again," Hyunjin just felt his tears drop, his heart was broken for his best friend.
"I'll never see him again..." repeated Minho in a realized voice.

°°°

Felix was anxiously sitting on Hyunjin's bed, waiting for his boyfriend to call him. Instead, the man himself opened the door of his room and sat next to the younger.

"Ah, you're here! I thought you'd stay out more."
"Lix..."
"Yeah?"
"I need to tell you something..."
"Tell me."
"Felix, I was actually at Minho's place earlier...he called you this morning, but you were asleep, so I picked up."
"Yeah... that's ok. What did he need?"
"He was going to tell you that...Jisung...he"
"He found Jisung??"
"No, babe...Jisung's... he's dead,"