I can't let you go

Felix opened the front door to take the trash out when he saw his cousin sitting on the ground with his head between his hands. The boy was crying.
"Minho, what happened?" asked Felix worried, and went closer to the older. He then looked around, and there was no sign of Jisung. They were supposed to be together.
"Where is, Ji?" Minho looked up at him with a desperate look on his face.
"They took him..." Felix felt like he was stabbed in his guts when he heard those words.
"W-who took him, Minho? What are you talking about?"
"I think I- we 'll never see him again...Lix he- he was involved with the mafia..."
"Mafia? What mafia?" asked Felix still in shock.
Minho took a moment to breathe and then told Felix everything that had happened that night. The blonde boy was speechless, he sat on the ground next to Minho and took a deep breath.
"Will he be ok?" he asked with a shaky voice.
"I-I don't know..."
"We have to do something...I'll go to my dad's place and see what he can do to help us. I can't let this happen to Ji," said Felix trying to keep it together.
"I'm coming with you," said Minho.

Hyunjin ended up joining them. They drove to the place where Jisung's car had been left behind and got his phone, it was still in the driver's seat inside the car. Then they made their way to Felix's house. Minho and Felix were visibly anxious.
Hyunjin was anxious too, even though he did a better job hiding it. The taller boy and Jisung hadn't started off that good, but with a bit of time, they became closer, so yes, Hyunjin was terrified as well.
"He'll be fine guys...we'll find a way to save his ass," said Hyunjin.
"It's all my fault...he did it to save my sorry ass. Fuck!" said Minho.
"Shut up! It's not your fault," said Felix.
"He should have just saved himself self-" "Minho, stop it! It's not your fault, it's Jackson's," said Hyunjin, who was informed about the whole story by Felix before leaving.
"I'm not letting anything happen to my best friend, so chill guys. I'd go to hell and back to save him," said Felix, who was trying to keep calm while driving through the empty street of Sidney in the middle of the night.
"Good cuz I'm planning on doing the same," said Minho.

°°°
"Dear God, Felix! It's 2 in the morning! What was the rush?" asked Felix's mom as she opened the door for the three boys.
"Where's dad?"
"Sleeping like a normal person should at this hour,"

"Mom, Ji was kidnaped," said Felix, and the woman's expression dropped.

"What do you mean kidnaped?? What happened?" she asked.

"I'll explain later, first I need to speak with dad and see if he can do anything." "Let me go wake him up! You guys go up to the studio" she said.
The boys waited patiently inside the studio for Mr.Lee to come. The man rushed inside the room and looked at his son horrified.
"What happened to Jisung?" he asked. "Dad, Ji was involved with the mafia before we took him in. Apparently, his legal guardian is Jackson Rays, and he took Ji with him."
"Jackson Rays???"
"Yeah," said Minho.
"Oh, my lord!" said the old man.
"Do you think you could do anything about this?" asked Felix.
"I don't know, son...but I'll try calling Mayers and see if he can give me any advice." said the man before calling his lawyer. After a long hour of talking, they came to the conclusion that they could do nothing against Jackson. The mand was protected, his records were all clean and there was nothing they could do legally.
"Alright, thank you! And sorry for calling at this hour. We'll talk again in the morning." said Felix's dad and hung up.
"What do we do now?" asked Felix.
"Lisen Felix, I will do anything in my power to save Jisung. You know he's like a son to me. But first, let's get some sleep. In the morning we will figure this out. I'm sure that Jackson isn't planning on hurting him, otherwise, he would have done it already."

They tried to go to sleep, but none of the boys could close their eyes. They ended up staying up all night thinking of possible ways to get Jisung back. They were still talking when the sun went up and the first rays of sunshine started to light up the guest room where they were staying.
"I think I know what I can do...but it won't be easy," said Minho.
"What do you intend on doing?" asked Hyunjin, but before Minho could explain his phone rang. It was an unknown number, but the older picked up anyways.
"Hello?" he said.
"Kitten," said a voice that Minho recognized far too well.