Just homosexuals...that's the title

Jisung dropped him off at where the meeting place was, at Mr.Bang's house.

"Oh, why didn't you tell me you were going to Chan's place. I could have taken a shorter road instead of following the GPS" said Han when he saw the house.

"You know the Bangs."

"Chan Bang, me and another guy are in a band we play at his bar. Of course, I know him," said Jisung.

"Oh."

"Yeah, anyway, say hi to Channie for me. I'm gonna leave now," he said and left without waiting for Minho to say goodbye. The brown-haired just sighed, made his way to the front door, and knocked. After a while, a boy opened the door. He was shorter than Minho, but he was much more muscular. His hair was platinum blonde, and he seemed nice at first glance.

"Hello, I'm Lee Minho. I'm here to see Mr.Bang," said Minho bowing slightly.

"Oh, Minho! Hello, we were waiting for you. Come in!" said the boy.

"I'm Christopher, by the way. Call me Chan tho." said the blonde, and Minho nodded.

 Soon the boy found himself inside an enormous living room, it was modern western style, and everything looked expensive. Chan showed Minho around the house and they talked for a while. Minho was right, Chan was a very nice and down-to-earth guy. He could easily see himself becoming friends with the older.

 After a while, Mr.Bang finally showed up.

"Good afternoon! Sorry to have you waiting, Minho."

"Don't worry, Mr.Bang," replied Minho politely. 

 "Let me call my daughter Haileey, she's in charge of this project, so you two can discuss the details better."

After Mr.Bang said that, realization finally hit Minho. His father didn't really send him to Australia because he believed in his abilities, he sent him there hoping that by working with Mr.Bang's daughter, he would fall in love with her. For once, he had hoped his father actually recognized his skill and gave him a serious project because he trusted that he would get it done, but no, all he was doing still was trying to fix him. Trying to find him a girlfriend, and on top of all that, not any girl, one that would fit his interests as well. He felt like punching his father. Minho was really mad and disappointed. But he didn't show any of his frustration, of course, he was going to be professional and still get this job done.

Haileey showed up a few minutes later, she was a very beautiful young woman. Her hair was short and dark brown. She was wearing an all-black outfit, and Minho recognized that she was attractive, but he could never feel attraction for her in the way his father wanted him to because he was very much homosexual.

"Hello, I'm Haileey! Nice to meet you!" said the girl shaking Minho's hand.

"The pleasure is all mine" replied the boy with a smile. 

"Shall we start working," she said and so they did.

°°

They spend the whole afternoon discussing the project and Minho found out how professional and dedicated the girl was. He liked her, she had a nice personality.

"I think we should stop here for today. Are you tired?" she asked. 

"Yeah, I'm exhausted non gonna lie."

"Alright, then we're done for today. Let's meet up again next week and continue or hopefully finish this project," she said and started to collect all the papers on the table.

"Hey, by the way, I'm aware of what our parents want. I just wanted to clear things out immediately with you. I'm actually a lesbian and I have a girlfriend, my parents don't know, but I hope you understand and-" said Haileey before Minho cut her off.