My end of the deal pt.1

The engagement party organized by Felix's parents for Hyunlix went amazing.
Felix was the happiest he had ever been in years he was finally clean, healthy, about to marry the love of his life and his best friend was "back from the dead".
His family was beyond happy to have Jisung back as well, he was like a son to them after all. After crying and catching up on everything they all had missed in 2 years they were ready to celebrate a new beginning, for the two lovebirds who were about to get married and for Jisung who was now safe and free.

That evening there was nothing but joy and love in the air. No worries, they were finally able to relax and let themselves feel the happiness.

Sometime during the party, Felix told Minho to follow him and talk about something. The two cousins went inside, away from the people and music, and sat in Felix's big kitchen.
"Are you still mad at me because I didn't tell you he was alive right away?"
"I am a little but that's not what I want to talk about," said Felix, and Minho nodded.
"Ok then."
"Minho"
"Yeah?"
"Remember when I was 14 and you were 16 and we made that promise?"
"That we would both marry a man and end the Lee bloodline, oh yeah that was hilarious" laughed Minho and Felix smiled.
"Well I'm keeping my end of the deal...are you going to keep yours?" Asked the younger boy.
Minho froze. He shifted his gaze to the garden and watched Jisung talk and laugh with Hyunjin and Chan through the big glass windows. His heart skipped a beat just looking at the boy be happy.
"I will" he then said with a smile. Felix smiled as well, he was happy for both of them, because he knew those two loved each other and their love had been strong enough to survive a lot of terrible things. They deserved to be together and happy.
"Then I'll be waiting for an invitation. Just don't propose at my wedding or I'll kill you for stealing my moments"
"Damn you two aren't even married yet and Hyunjin has managed to turn you into a dramatic attention whore just like him"
"Oh, fuck you"
"That's Hanni's job...we're not in Alabama dear cuz"
"I'm so done with you. I'm leaving " said Felix rolling his eyes and Minho laughed.

°°°
After the party ended around 2 in the morning everyone left Felix's house. Minho and Jisung decided to leave as well wanting to give Hyunjin and Felix some alone time.
They went to a hotel and crashed in bed as soon as they got there. They were exhausted.
"I had fun," said Jisung hugging Minho. The older put his arms around Jisung and kissed the top of his head.
"I saw. You couldn't stop smiling and laughing." He said feeling proud that the younger wasn't overthrowing things again.
"They look so happy and so in love. I love their love," said Jisung smiling like a kid.
"Yeah. Those two have always been in love...you should have seen them in their teenage years, we three used to hang out together and I felt like a third wheel constantly. They were just super dumb" said Minho with a nostalgic smile.
"Yeah, you have no idea how much Felix has talked about Hyunjin to me."
"They're cute together"
"Yep."
Jisung then kissed Minho's neck and buried his face in his chest.
"Hannie"
"Mmm"
"Are you sleepy?"
"Yeah"
"I love you"
"I love you too, kitten"

After Jisung fell asleep Minho called Mina.
"Hello, sir?"
"Mina, can you look for some engagement rings and send me a few good ones?"
"Oh my God! Are you?"
"Yeah," he said smiling.
"I'll look right away," said the girl and hug up.
Minho looked once again at the man sleeping in his arms and smiled. He was the most beautiful and perfect human in his eyes. Jisung had entered his life turned it upside down and had wrapped him around his pretty fingers from the start, and Minho was aware.
Since that night at that club he knew that Han Jisung was something, he was just glad that that "something" was now his and his only.

°°°
-Hyunlix's wedding day-

"I can't do this! Oh my God, I'll die" panicked Hyunjin walking around the room like a madman while poor Yeji was trying to do his makeup.
"Will you sit the fuck down so I can finish your make up you fucking idiot!" She yelled.
"Try getting married...it's stressful"
"I'm getting married in a month I know the feeling just sit," she said annoyed.
"Seeing Hwang siblings fights never gets old," said Minho who was assisting the scene in silence together with Ryujin while drinking a cocktail.
"Nope they're super entertaining," said Ryunjin.
"Minho I'm so anxious and nervous I think I'll embarrass myself in front of everyone. Plus I haven't seen my Lixie at all today...stupid wedding rules."
"He's still a child how is he getting married?" asked Minho.
"I ask myself the same question," said Yeji.
"You guys are horrible. You're supposed to be my moral support team not bully me."
"Ok alright. Seriously speaking just calm down ok? Everything will go smoothly. You will wait for Lix at the altar, say I do, have some drinks and some good food, have a very good night with your soon-to-be husband and then go on a honeymoon. Just think about that" said Ryujin.
"Oh wow...for once you're helpful"
"Everything for my future brother in law"
"Ok, she's too nice today...Yej are you sure she's ok?"
"She's just drunk"
"Oh ok yeah that makes more sense"
"Hyunjin," said Minho.
"Tell me my dear best friend who's been absolutely useless today?"
"I know what you're nervous about. You couldn't care less if you do something stupid in front of people, I mean you literally embarrass yourself once every two weeks anyways... the point is you're scared you won't be a good enough husband to Lix" said Minho coming to sit next to him
"I-"
"Shut up my best friend senses tell me I'm right. Thing is you love him and he loves you. You have always been there for him these last years especially...you know...you two have been doing the "for the better and worse and sickness and health" or whatever shit for years now. You treat him like he's your everything and he does the same. Hyunjin you're an amazing boyfriend and you'll be an even more amazing husband- Oh God stop crying" he said hugging Hyunjin who got emotional and started crying.
"Minho I love you so much"
"You'll ruin your eye makeup up," said Yeji who was trying to hide her forming tears as well.
"And...he's right if there's one thing your dumbass is good at is loving that man," she said.
"I love you too Yej" he said a dshe broke.
"I hate you," she said and hugged him as well.
"Alright screw it group hug," said Ryujin and hugged the three.
"Thank you, guys. What would I without you" said Hyunjin in tears.