Fuck buddies

(TW explicit sexual content. Basically, this whole chapter is smut. You do you besties.)

When Minho woke up he felt Han's warm body against his. Han's face was pressed against Minho's chest and their legs were intertwined. He was even more beautiful in the morning. The brown-haired boy felt his heart melting at that sight.

Minho wasn't a fool, he knew that this "no feelings" and "no strings attached" sex wasn't for him. He knew that, most likely, he would end up falling for the younger and get heartbroken in the end. And honestly, with all the shit that was going on with his life, a broken heart was the last thing he needed. But after last night, after getting a taste of Han, he wanted more.

Han moved around a few times and then started getting up. "What time is it?" he asked confused and stood up.

"Like 7 am," said Minho checking his phone.

"Ah it's early," he said and laid back down. Minho was about to get out of bed and go to his room, but Han grabbed his wrist.

"What?"

"How do you feel about morning sex?" asked Han with a dirty smile.

"Are you suggesting something?" asked Minho playfully while slowly getting back in bed.

"I dunno... I might be. Honestly, your dick felt good. I wouldn't mind having it inside of me a few more times." said the younger. Han really had no shame.

"So, like you wanna be fuck buddies? Is that what you're trynna say."

"Yeah," said Han still holding Minho's waist pulling him closer, then he put a hand on Minho's neck bringing his head only inches away from his own.

Minho looked at the boy whose blue hair was a mess, cheeks, and lips rosy and puffy from sleep, and he thought fuck it I want to have as much of you as you'll let me have, and kissed him slowly. Han opened his mouth letting Minho take control. He never did this, he liked being in charge in the bedroom, but Minho, Minho made him want to just give up all the control and let the older do whatever he wanted to his body.

"How do you feel about shower sex?" asked Minho breaking the kiss to look at the younger's face.

"I like your ideas, my sugar daddy," said Jisung and then broke into a loud laughter.

"Call me that again, and my dick will go soft and probably never get hard ever again," said Minho annoyed.

Then they got up and made their way to the bathroom, kissing as they went. Han turned on the water with one hand while with the other he was holding Minho's hand. They got under the water and started making out slowly again. Minho was taking his time tasting every corner of Jisung's mouth, and Jisung was letting him do so. Minho was holding into Han's tinny waist pulling him as close as physically possible making their now hard dicks touch and they both moaned at the friction. Han wrapped a hand around both of them and started to stroke them slowly while moaning into Minho's mouth. Minho then moved his hands from the younger's waist to his ass and grabbed both his butt cheeks making Han moan even louder. Then he started teasing Jisung's entrance with his fingers making the boy's knees go weak.

"Ah-fuck." said Han resting his head on Minho's shoulder.
The older then finally inserted one finger in. Han was already loose from last night so it didn't take a lot for the second finger to enter. Now Minho was fingering him with two fingers, moving them around and massaging his inner walls. After a few seconds, the brown-haired finally found Han's prostate and kept pressing against it. Jisung was a moaning mass by now and his knees were about to give him up completely, it was all so overwhelming because of the hot water coming from the showerhead. Minho was holding Jisung up by his waist because the younger wasn't able to stand properly.