How the tables turn

"So, You guys like pizza?" asked Jisung as the 3 of them entered the living room.

"I don't like pizza," said Hyunjin.

"Felix, your fuckbuddy or whatever is not worth it, drop his ass. How can one not like pizza?" said the dark-haired boy, and Felix turned red like a tomato.

"Wha- he's not my fuckbudd-" said Felix turning to face Minho, trying to deny it, but Hyunjin stopped him.

"He knows we hock up..."

"Oh"

"Unfortunately, I found out..."

The awkward silence in the room was getting suffocating, so Jisung spoke again.

"So, no pizza?"

"Just order sushi," said Felix, and the other boy nodded.

After Han ordered the food, they turned the TV on and put on a random drama. A few minutes later, Jisung went outside to smoke a cigarette and Minho followed him with his eyes until he could no longer see him. Then he took his phone and went to the guest bedroom to call his dad and talk about the project in further detail.

Hyunjin was sitting on the couch when Felix sat next to him. "Are you ok?" asked the younger.

"Yeah, I'm just tired," replied Hyunjin keeping his eyes on the TV. Felix looked at him carefully, trying to figure out what was wrong with him.

"I missed you!" he said, and Hyunjin's heart skipped a beat. He immediately looked at Felix's eyes.

"Liar.." he whispered, but Felix heard it.

"Why would I lie about this, Jinnie?"

"Never mind...I missed you too," said Hyunjin and opened his arms, and Felix placed himself between them, and they hugged tightly.

"Don't go to the dorms. Stay here," said Felix after a while.

"Lix-" but before the taller boy could say anything, the doorbell rang.

"Oh, food is here," said the younger boy and went to open the door.

Minho and Han entered the kitchen at the exact same time, making once again heavy eye contact with one another. Minho was the first to look away this time, and he went to take a seat next to Hyunjin. Han didn't take his eyes off the older boy until a while after. He sat in front of Minho next to Felix and picked up his chopsticks.

"Bon Appetit!" he said and started eating.

"Lix, can you take me to this address tomorrow. I have to meet Mr. Bang to discuss some business," said Minho showing Felix the address.

"Sorry, bro! I can't tomorrow because I have morning classes. Ji can take you through. Right Ji, you don't have the night shift at work tonight do you?"

"No, I'm free."

"You mean the one who literally crushed your car?" said Hyunjin looking at Han with a judging look.

"Hey, I was trying not to run over a cat!" said the boy trying to defend himself.

"You were drunk and high, Ji. The cat was actually a plastic bag..." said Felix making the tattooed guy pout. Seeing the cute little pout on his face made Minho melt and almost forget what an asshole the boy actually was.

"Never mind I'll take the bus." sighed Minho.

"I said I'd drive you," replied Han locking eyes again with the older.

"Yeah, and I'd still like to live a few more years, thank you very much."

"Yo, daddy's boy, I'm not always drunk or high."