Again

Minho and Jisung were leaving for Korea on Saturday and during the week they spent most of their time by the beach or between the sheets.
It truly felt like they were on a honeymoon. A much-deserved honeymoon after all the pain they had gone through.
Jisung talked to Kai and explained the whole situation to him, and the younger boy was very understanding. Kai even offered Han to keep working for his label from Korea, but Han refused. He wanted to make his own label and hopefully get Chan and Changbin to join him once things would settle.
Meanwhile, Hyunjin and Felix were planning their wedding. It was going to be a year from then when they both had graduated from University, but they wanted everything to be perfect, so the organizations were starting beforehand.

On Friday evening before leaving for Korea, Jisung and Minho were sitting on the sand looking at the moon.

"From tomorrow on I go back to being Han Jisung," said the younger.
"Ah yes, right. Why Peter though...out of all the names you could pick."
"Honestly it was the first thing that came to my mind when I was doing my fake documents. I think it's because I was watching Spiderman at the time" laughed Jisung.
"I was hoping for a more badass reason" sighed Minho.

"Minho..." said Jisung with a more serious tone.
"Yeah?"
"Are you sure you want me to move in with you..."
"Of course! Why wouldn't I?"
"Well it's a big step you know...living together and shit like that... feels almost too serious..." said the younger keeping his eyes on the sky to avoid the older's.
"I know that, Jisung. I mean if you're not ready for something like that it's ok I told you I have another place for you to stay" he replied.

"No, I'm ok with it. I'm just scared because every time I find happiness and seem to settle in, something bad happens and I don't want something bad to happen again. Because I don't think I can handle that...I'm so tired Minho..."
"I know Hannie, I know," said the older pulling Jisung into his arms.
"I have been fighting since I was a child all I want now is some peace," said the younger in tears.
"I'll do anything to let you have that peace Jisung. I promise," said Minho holding his boyfriend tight.

"I'm scared Minho," sighed Jisung.
"Everything will be ok," said the older.

°°°

On Saturday morning they were at the airport and not long after on the plane on their way home. Jisung was asleep for most of the flight and Minho used that time to do some work.
When they finally landed in Korea they were exhausted.

"My whole body hurts" complained Jisung.
"We'll go home and sleep the whole day away be patient" replied Minho waiting for Mina to come with his car and pick them up.

"When is your assistant coming?"
"She should be here any minute now. I just texted her she said she was almost here," replied Minho, and just a few minutes later Han's black car was parked in front of them.
"OH MY GOD IT'S MY, BABAY!" said Jisung looking at the car. Minho's assistant got out of the car and greeted the two boys.

"Hello, sir"
"Hey, Mina! This is my boyfriend," said Minho, and Jisung smiled. It was the first time he was introducing Jisung as his boyfriend to someone.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Mina," said the girl with a bright smile.
"Han Jisung"
"Isn't that the boy-" said the girls shocked.
"That was dead...yeah long story I'll tell you on our way home"
"Oh ok..." she said and handed Minho the car keys.
"Do you wanna drive?" asked Minho and Jisung to the jays excited.
"Oh, I missed you, my love," said Jisung getting inside the car.

"Is he talking to the car?" asked Mina confused.
"Y-yeah..." sighed Minho.

°°°

They first took Mina home and then they made their way to Minho's house, well their house now.
"Holy shit this place is huge," said Jisung looking at the house from outside.
"It's not as big as my childhood house," said Minho.
"Kitten you're filthy rich...when I used to say fuck the rich as a teenager I surely didn't imagine I'd be here actually fucking one," said Jisung making Minho laugh.
"Well, life is unpredictable,"
"Indeed."
"Wanna go inside or are we staying in the garden," said Minho after a moment.
"Ah yes yes let's go inside"