Surprise?

It had been a month since Jisung got shot. In this time period, he had almost completely healed and he was also seeing a therapist because all the shit he had been through had started to actually mess with his sanity. He would wake up in the middle of the night screaming or he would have nightmares. Minho was very concerned about him.

But things were getting a little bit better lately. Jisung wasn't completely fine, of course not, but he was doing a lot better.
Minho had also made sure to get all the things Jisung needed to produce music and they had transformed the empty room in their house into a real production studio.
Minho had to work, so Jisung only got to see him when he came home from work. Jisung had to stay home and rest so he had been spending his time writing songs so he wouldn't get bored out of his mind.

Lucky some days Mina would stop by the house and keep him company.
"Hey," said Jisung opening the front door for her.
"Hey! Are you feeling better?"
"Yeah, I'm all healed now. Did Minho send you here?"
"Yeah, he told me to bring you lunch because he knows you can't cook...I grabbed one for myself too. Let's eat together and chat" she said and Jisung smiled.
"Thanks, Mina"
Then they ate and spent some time talking.
Mina and Jisung were slowly becoming good friends. Jisung liked the girl. She was hardworking and kind.

°°°
(TW explicit sexual content)

Around 6 pm. Minho came home from work. He unlocked the front door and made his way inside. Jisung wasn't in the living room. Minho looked around confused and then made his way upstairs looking for his boyfriend.

As soon as he got to the second floor he hears soft moans coming from the bedroom.

"Minho" moaned Jisung.

Minho opened the bedroom door and stared at his boyfriend.
Jisung was laying in bed, legs wide open, fucking himself with a purple dildo. Jerking himself off while doing so and moaning Minho's name.

"Oh wow, hey," said Minho leaning on the door frame.

"Shit," said Jisung surprised, and stopped what he was doing.

"Oh no, no don't let my presence stop you, love. Go on! Fuck yourself with that dildo."

"No, wait...I got horny and..."

"I can tell, Hannie." said Minho and closed the door.

"I'm embarrassed now," said Jisung who had become redder than a tomato.

"Why? The way you fuck yourself is hot. Keep doing it I'll watch. Show me how you want to be fucked." said Minho with a smirk.
Jisung then looked at him and smirked as well.

"Alright suit yourself," he said and continued what he had interrupted earlier. He didn't hesitate to put on a show for Minho, by moaning his name each time he pushed the dildo inside hitting his sweet spot.

"You always moan my name when you touch yourself?" asked Minho taking off his shirt.

"Y-yeah...I imagine your hands touching me and your dick fucking me deep like this."

"Mmm good boy. Because you're mine and only I can do that right?" asked Minho who was now shirtless and only wearing his suit pants. He went close to Jisung and looked down on him with his usual dominant gaze.

"Y-yes," said Jisung feeling himself getting closer to an orgasm.

"Does it feel good?"

Jisung nodded, shutting his eyes close as the pleasure built up more and more with each thrust.

"Good, keep making yourself feel good for me then," said Minho and unzipped his pants. He was hard already and his dick was begging to fee freed from the suffocating fabric of his underwear.