Sugar Daddy

His alarm went off, and Minho got up quickly, making his way to the bathroom. He took a quick shower, then he styled his hair so it wouldn't look like he had a bird's nest on his head. Then he put on a white shirt and a pair of black suit pants. He also grabbed the matching blazer to go with it if it was colder in the evening. Minho grabbed his computer and some folders he needed and headed downstairs. When he did, he only saw Jisung there.

The boy was only wearing his boxers, his hair was a mass, and he was not fully awakened yet. He was making coffee, so Minho could only see his shoulders and ass clearly, and oh God, if that was a great view.

I like the view right now through Minho.

"Good morning! Where's Felix?" asked the older.

"He left early. I think he was in a bad mood today. Anyways what time do you need to be at that meeting?" asked Jisung turning around, revealing a full-ass view of his tinny waist, toned abs, and a very well-defined chest to Minho, whose brain stopped working.

"A-at like 10 am. Yeah, 10 am!" he stuttered.

"Cool. My eyes are up here, by the way," said Jisung drinking his coffee unbothered.

"I know I was looking at them..."

"You were looking at my tits...and last time I checked, I didn't grow a pair of extra eyes on my nipples," said Han with a smirk.

Minho was flustered and embarrassed.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," said Minho trying to deny that he was shamelessly staring to save his remaining dignity.

"Yeah, ok...Do you want coffee?"

"Yeah, thank-"

"Good, then make it the machine is there," he said before leaving the kitchen to shower.

"I'll be ready in like 20 minutes, then we can leave," he added.

Minho sighed and went to make some coffee for himself, then he realized that the house was a little too quiet, which could only mean that Hyunjin wasn't there. But Hyunjin never left the house before 9 am, so this was weird. Minho called his best friend to make sure he was ok.

"Hey?"

"Where are you?"

"At my dorm? Why?"

"Why so quick to go to the dorm? Did something happen?" asked Minho concerned. He could tell by Hyunjin's voice that something was up.

"Yeah, but I don't want to talk about it now."

"You ok?"

"No, I'm not ok at all..but I'll be ok, eventually"

"Hyunjin, you're making me worry for real.."

"Seriously. I'll be fine. I'll call you later."

"Ok, ok see you later"

°°

"Yo, daddy's boy, send me the address so I can put it on my GPS," said Han walking down the stairs. He was wearing a black hat, a pair of jeans, and a sleeveless black T-shirt. Minho felt like having beef with God for making Jisung that fine.

"I don't have your number."

"Give me your phone." said the younger and Minho gave him his phone. Han wrote his number and saved it 'Han' then gave the phone back to Minho.

"There! Now send me the address."

Minho did, and once Jisung got the message, he saved the older's number as "daddy's boy".