I do pt.2

After spending the evening by the beach in the company of their close friends, the newly married couple went back to their hotel room.

The room was dark and illuminated by red LED lights with a sexy overall vibe to it.

"You prepared this?" asked Jisung as they entered the room and Minho gave him a smirk in response.

"Hyunjin helped me a little...the red lights were his idea," said the older slowly putting his hands around Jisung's waist.

"Of course, it was his idea..." laughed Jisung.

(TW explicit sexual content.)

"Wanna hear my idea now?"

"I'm dying to know," said Jisung licking his lips and then biting his bottom lip in anticipation.

Minho lowered his face closer to Jisung and then whispered.

"I want to fuck you until you are breathless and completely senseless for me"

Jisung felt his whole body heat up at the older's words.

"And I want you to do exactly that, Kitten" he smirked.

Minho then lifted Jisung up, the younger automatically wrapped his legs around his waist and ran his hands through his dark hair before kissing his lips passionately.

Minho made Jisung sit on the bed while still kissing him, and quickly trying to unbutton his shirt, but he was too impatient and ripped it apart.

"Fuck..." said Jisung as it turned him on even moor.

"So needy for me?" teased the younger once the kiss broke so the older could take off his own shirt.

"Always"

"Lay down princess," said the older in a teasing tone.

Jisung rolled his eyes but obeyed and laid down while keeping his eyes on the man on top of him. Minho smiled and then lowered himself to kiss Jisung's neck and jawline. The younger let out some soft moans as his neck was being kissed and bit by his husband.

The older moved from his neck to his chest slowly licking around Jisung's sensitive nipples making his pants tighten up as he grew harder and harder with each passing second. Minho sucked one nipple while playing with the other holding it between his fingers and twisting it earning multiple moans for Jisung.

"Agh God this feels good" whispered the younger.

Minho removed his hand from the younger's nipple and moved it down touching his perfect abs and bringing it lower and lower until it was on his belt. Jisung was hard, painfully hard and Minho loved to see his body react like that to his touches.

"If you keep teasing I'll-" he was cut off by Minho's hand quickly taking off his belt and sliding under his pants with a nasty smirk on his face.

"You'll what," said Minho squeezing his dick hard to the point it hurt a bit. God knows how much Jisung was enjoying it.

"I-I nothing...please Minho," he said and the older smiled.

Then he slowly massaged his erection through the pants while reconnecting their lips.

"Please what Hannie?"

"Please take off my clothes and touch me properly," said the younger, and Minho kissed him one last time before taking off all his clothes leaving the younger completely naked and laying on the bed waiting for him to touch him. Minho took a moment to appreciate the beautiful view in front of him before smiling.

"What?"

"You're beautiful"

Jisung blushed.

Minho got the lube from their nightstand and poured it on his fingers before inserting two fingers right away inside of his husband.