I do pt.1

"I do"

-1 week before the wedding-

The wedding location was decided. After considering many places, they came to the conclusion that getting married on a beautiful Hawaiian beach was the best option. Hawaii was a very important place for them and their relationship.

They booked a hotel for all the guests, and a week-long vacation with the wedding to finalize it.

After landing in Hawai in the morning everyone went to their rooms

-5 hours before the wedding-

Minho and Jisung were on the balcony of their hotel room looking at the beautiful view of the Hawaiian beach in front of them.

"I'm nervous," said Jisung taking a deep breath. Minho looked at him, at his beautiful profile, and smiled.

"What for? Scared I say 'I don't?" joked Minho and Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Well according to my brain right now you could do that" he sighed.

"I'd be an idiot if I did" smiled minho and kissed his cheek.

Jisung then giggled and kissed Minho on the lips softly.

"I still can't believe it"

"Me neither," said the older.

After kissing for a few more seconds Jisung broke the kiss.

"Wait I have an idea," he said and ran inside their room.

When he came back outside he was holding a small box of flavored condoms.

"Felix gave these to me," he said excitingly and Minho held back a laugh.

"What do you wanna do with them?" he asked giggling.

"Suck you off while you wear one of these? What flavor should we use?" asked the younger looking through the different flavors.

"You wanna give me a blowjob here on the balcony?" asked Minho in disbelief.

"Yep. I'll use berry flavor," said Jisung taking out a berry-flavored condom.

"You have no shame" sighed Minho excited.

"No, I don't," smirked Jisung and went closer to Minho, who was with his back against the railing, then held his waist and kissed him. Minho smiled on Jisungs lips and kissed him back slowly.

The younger kept his hands on Minho's waist while slowly devouring his lips. Jisung giggled when Minho let out a moan while kissing.

(TW explicit sexual content)

"I love the sounds you make," he said and then kissed Minho's neck going slowly down to his exposed collarbone.

Minho was wearing a loose white shirt that perfectly showed his collarbones and a pair of jean shorts.

"You're so hot, damn it," said Jisung biting his neck slightly.

Minho grabbed Jisungs hair and moaned out his name.

"Fuck" he sighed.

Jisung reached down his boyfriend's pants and unbuttoned them while still kissing his neck and jawline.

"Nice and hard just like I want you to be" the then whispered into his ear.

"Jisung you'll be the death of me"

Jisung looked at him then winked.

"I'd be a damn good reason to die wouldn't I love?"

"You would"