Minsung

Jisung got off work around 11 pm and found Minho waiting for him outside the club. He was scrolling on his phone.
"I'm done for tonight," he said and the older looked at him. He took a moment to appreciate his figure before speaking.
"You got hotter," said Minho.
"I age like fine wine. Now let's go, we have to talk about a lot of things," said Jisung with a smile putting his hand in front of himself for Minho to hold. The older did, and they started walking together holding hands.

"Where's your car?" asked Minho after they had been walking for a few minutes.
"I don't have one. I left my baby back in Australia. By the way what happened to her?" said Jisung.
"I have your car," said Minho
"You do!?"
"Yep. Had to pay a shit load of money to transfer it to my name and take it to Korea,"
"Oh my god you saved my baby," said Jisung excited like a kid.
"I'm beginning to think you missed your car more than me"
"No, I missed you more don't worry," he said getting a pair of keys out of his pocket.

"Meet my other baby," he said pointing to a motorbike.
"I'm not getting on that," said Minho.
"Come on kitten I'm a good driver"
"I got PTSD from driving around with you, asshole," said Minho and Jisung smiled.

Minho did end up getting on the motorbike and holding Jisungs waist as they rode to their destination. Minho laid his head on Jisung's back and Jisung smiled and felt his stomach fill up with butterflies. A lot had changed but the way Minho made him fill hadn't, not even a little bit. 

When they made it to Kai's beach house they decided to sit outside on the sand instead of going straight to their rooms. They were sitting next to each other looking at the sky and hearing the melody of the waves.

"This place is so peaceful," said Minho.
"Yeah I agree," said Jisung and slowly reached for Minho's hand and intertwined their fingers again.

"Ok so first of all...how's Felix," asked Jisung.
"He's doing better. After hearing about your death he went off the deep end (I predicted Deep End by Felix y'all...jk)  you know...luckily this time he had Hyunjin to pull him out. He's ok now" replied Minho.
"I feel like shit for making him go through that...for making all of you go through that"
"You had your reasons"
"Yeah but still..." sighed Jisung.
"I still made y'all suffer"
"He loves you he'll forgive you don't worry"
"And you? Will you forgive me?" asked the younger.
"Yeah..."

Jisung looked at Minho's side profile and noticed that his features were sharper now. He was even prettier than before. He realized how much time had passed since he last saw him, but the feelings he felt for Minho were still as intense.

"You aged like fine wine too," said Jisung, and Minho laughed.
"Way to ruin an emotional moment" joked Minho.
"Minho how much are you staying in Hawaii"
"I was supposed to leave tomorrow"

 "You can't leave tomorrow!" said Jisung.
"I won't leave. Not now that I just got you back," said Minho.
"Thank God!" said Jisung.
"But you can come back to Korea with me."
"It'll be hard for me to...I faked my death the police and legal shit are a pain," sighed Jisung.
"Did you forget I'm literally a lawyer?" said Minho.
"Shit right!" laughed Jisung.
"You think you can fix things for me?"
"Yeah"
"But I don't have a house in Korea or a job or anyone,"
"I swear I'll kick your ass!" said Minho.
"What now?"

"Ehm hello? I have a house and I have money and I know people I can get you a job" said Minho. He was so done with how dumb Jisung was acting.
"Wait you want me to move in with you?"
"If you don't want to come and live with me in my house...I have an apartment my dad bought me when I was 17. You can stay there."
"No, your house is fine," said the older.
"Ji"
"Yeah?"
"Can I say it"
"Say what?"
"What I've been dying to say since that day you called."