Disclaimer

Welcome to my second fanfic! (I currently have another ongoing fanfic. If interested it can be found on my page, ReaderxMidoriyaxBakugouxTodoroki. To those who are already reading it thank you so much for giving a chance to this new story!)

This is a Tamaki Amajiki x Reader fanfic. Thank you for giving this story a chance. Just a few things to note before starting. This will be its own story. Some things of My Hero Academia will be mentioned. However, for my own personal purposes in writing, this will not follow the plot of MHA.

This is a tragic love story, so there will be A LOT of angst. This story is also intended for a mature audience. There will be swearing and smut scenes. I will try to warn, but do know this is an 18+ fanfic and for this reason characters have been aged up.

Like my other story, the MC will be Hispanic/Latina. (PLEASE NOTE, since this is a reader insert fanfic, she will be more universal than you think). There is not a lot of representation for Hispanic/Latin culture and I want to change that (at least in my writing). There will be some Spanish words, but don't worry there will be translations. Not a lot of Spanish, just a little. The main language in this fanfic is English. Just wanted to let you all know. I have changed some characters and their background for purposes of the story. I know that is not how they're originally. But like I mentioned, this is for my own personal writing.

If you like the chapters, please leave a comment and/or a vote! I really like and appreciate to see how readers react to what I write. I will try my hardest to reply to the comments. Again, thank you for joining the ride! Till next time!

- Turtle Rabbit

*MHA characters belong to Kohei Horikoshi and the art used belongs to their respective artists. The MC and any other character made up belong to me, as well as this story*