5. Intoxicating Memories

(Warning! Lime up ahead.)

My Way – Frank Sinatra

Give Me Love – Ed Sheeran

Collide – Ed Sheeran

--------------------------------------

"The memory of your touch burns into my soul,

Who more could I ever want when I've only ever wanted you.

My person, my soul, my love."

Three Years Ago – Tamaki and Y/n at twenty years old

"Y/n are you s-sure this is, okay?" Tamaki asked nervously, messing with his golden crown, and indigo haired that'd been sprayed white for the occasion.

They were getting ready in Y/n's condo for a party they were invited to. Their old friends from U.A. were throwing a reunion/Halloween party. The best friend trio decided to dress like characters from their favorite movie. Mirio mentioned he didn't need help and was going as whoever was the coolest character. He was probably somewhere off, messing with people with his quirk. Scaring the ever-living shit out of whoever he crossed. The golden blond really loved Halloween because he could practically pass-through walls like a ghost with his quirk.

Tamaki on the other hand, though older, was still shy, and he asked for his best friend's help with the costume. He's gotten better at social gatherings because it was needed in his hero job, and he'd gotten a lot of practice since graduating. Still, that didn't mean he wasn't any less nervous. His old classmates always made fun of him, but Mirio and Y/n were making it their mission to not let him feel left out.

Both, Y/n, and Tamaki were sitting on the wooden floor with lots of make-up splayed out, and clothes the young woman rummaged through her closet to help him get ready. She made his costume from scratch, and she was very proud of the final product all he needed was the make-up done first before putting it on.

Soft music of Sinatra played in the background, as they both hummed the tune. It was their favorite style of music. They tended to like more the classical's. Tamaki always loved being over at her place, it was more serene than the craziness that always went down at his shared apartment with Mirio.

Her place was cozy, and he always felt safe. It was a one-bedroom condo. Which she was able to get all on her own without the help of her father, she was very proud of that. She was slowly getting out of his grasp now that she was older and could make her own legal decisions. She had way more liberty in her life now than she did when she was younger.

"Of course, it's okay! You look just like Legolas from Lord of the Rings. You'll see!" She smiled happily at him. Applying the last bits of makeup that he needed to complete the look.

Tamaki with a blush, squeaked when Y/n leaned closer to his face. Nervously sweating through his clothes. "Y-you're really c-close Y/n." The nervous young man whispered, as he stared at her lips entranced. Her tongue sticking out a bit in concentration that he couldn't look away from.

"Stop being a baby Tama," She playfully rolled her eyes, "I've known you my whole life. When are you going to stop being shy around me, huh? You've lost that with Nejire, and you've known me longer than her. I'm sort of offended." Y/n gave him a teasing stare, laughing when he began to stutter. Applying a bit of blush to his already reddened cheeks.

"I'm sorry!" His dark eyes widened slightly. He never wanted to make her feel like she wasn't special to him. On the contrary, it was the complete opposite. "I-t's n-not... It's not what you think..." He looked away from her, ashamed to have gotten her upset somehow. "Y-you just make me nervous." His voice sounded so defeated, all these years eating at him for denying himself the person he's ever and only wanted to be with.