20. Nothing Else but You

(W: Some spice! Sorry for the wait, I'm still trying to get into a schedule, and battling writers block is the worst! 😅 Anyways, I hope this chapter makes up for my absence.)

Songs:

"Be Right Now" – Ed Sheeran

"i'm yours" – Isabel LaRosa

"You Put A Spell on Me" – Austin Giorgo

-------------------------------------------------

"The moments we share are for us alone,

Everything else disappears when I'm with you,

You enthrall me, make me feel alive,

You... you my sweet butterfly, take me to places no one has before..."

The twinkling soft yellow lights from the candles illuminated the dark room. The soft Jazz in the background gave the atmosphere a romantic ambience. Past the exterior of shyness, Tamaki's always been loving at heart. He was romantic, sweet, and thoughtful. This, however, was on a whole other level. He said pre-date, yet this was not a simple pre-date. What the hell would he plan for their real date? This was so much more than what Y/n thought it would be. He wanted to take care of all the planning because that's just who Tamaki was, he wanted to prove himself. Make her understand how much she means to him.

They had a full course meal, the attendants were very professional and barely interrupted them, almost like silent ninjas. Everything had been set up so beautifully, it was mesmerizing. They had their own private room, even though the whole cabin was rented Tamaki, still secluded them to their own space. A shoji screen wall separated them from the jazz band and staff that stayed behind to attend the pro-heroes necessities. Food was placed on the horigotatsu table that was in the center of their private room. The whole place was decorated with soft red lanterns, candles and Y/n's favorite flowers, purple amaryllis.

It had been a lovely night so far. When they first arrived, they stayed in the main restaurant and had a few drinks while they talked and listened to jazz music, it was lovely. Then once their private room was ready, they were taken by the staff and given light fulfilling food and only bothered when the following course meals were brought in.

Tamaki and Y/n sat close to each other on the tatami mats, as they recounted their travels and missions for those two years they were separated. They finished their meal and were now feeding each other a sweet dessert. Even though they were alone, they still whispered to each other as lovers would do, only for the other to hear. Laughing at inside jokes only they would understand. Tamaki kept his large hand on her naked knee throughout the whole meal, wanting to keep her close to him. If they weren't eating right now, he'd probably have her on his lap.

And he captured her whole attention. Since the start of this beautiful new adventure, all she's been able to think about is him. Of course, she was still worried about everything looming over them. However, when Tamaki was in the room, it was like he was everything and anything that existed for her at that moment. He would never understand how his beautiful darkness that surrounded her completely, how his smile and laugh, could make her feel alive. This date brought that forth because it was as though they were the only ones that existed in this entire vicinity.

The lovesick duo could only concentrate on one another, as everything else faded away.

It's always been like that with them. Nobody else, nothing else existed when they were with each other. Even when they were apart, all they could think about was the other. Aside from the obstacles, Tamaki and Y/n were the definition of true loyalty and devotion. Even with that separation, everything they did was for the other.