25. Lost In You

Songs:

"Love Me Harder" – Ariana Grande and The Weeknd

"Pillowtalk" – Zayn

"Middle of the Night" – Elley Duhe

"Celestial" – Ed Sheeran

"Every time we come together, is like stars collide,

embraced by you, is all I've ever wanted in love.

Losing myself with you is

Heavenly and intoxicating.

Be my anchor, don't let me float away into oblivion,

without you."

Pleasure was such a dangerous and addictive drug. How two bodies could take the other to a high that was unattainable by a single person proved much more fruitful. All night, and all morning they hadn't stopped. In here, in this cabin in the middle of the woods, it was filled with sighs and whispers of love. Grunts and moans, whines and pleading notes. Tamaki kept true to his word, and they defiled the entire place. Nothing was left untouched. Kitchen counters, the couch in the living room, by the fireplace, in the bathroom. Out on the deck, during the night as their cries were absorbed by the stars. Every inch of this cabin was used for their pleasure. Things were thrown to the ground with the need to be buried deep and wrapped around one another. Their soulmate marks may have added to this push and carnage need.

Regardless, it was much more than that.

For years they wanted each other, needed each other. Every dirty and sinful thought they had from their celibacy time came to life once again. It felt like falling into an infinite galactic void of sexual desires and fantasies. Each time they peaked and fell, stars would burst in their retinas it was addicting and otherworldly. They experienced an aberration of light, like raindrops of white stars moving at the speed of light, passing through their vision. It was passionate, like insatiable hunger for their bodies. The ache and yearn that came after every single time they fell off, was orgasmic. They couldn't stop.

It didn't matter what time of the day it was if they were tired or hungry. For days they found sustenance in each other. It was insane how the soulmate mark provided them with needs their body would normally require to survive. All just to stay connected. Water and food weren't a necessity as much as feeling each other. They were a mess, sweaty and flushed. It didn't matter if they showered because they just couldn't keep their hands off. They'd eat quick snacks here and there just to keep going. Orgasm after orgasm, they became a little bit more insane and crazier in need to keep going. Their scents, peaches and strawberries, honeysuckle, jasmine, and vanilla mixed so well that it was their nourishment.

Thrust after thrust, whisper of love after whisper, they became entangled together. 

Y/ns cracked voice would praise, "fuck Tama, don't stop. Please, don't stop amor..."

While Tamaki pounded deep into her wet cavern, kissed, and swallowed her needy whines, "Never gonna stop cielo..." grunting low, "Love this side of you... lose yourself my love."

There was no sense of where one began and the other ended anymore.

Being connected, buried so deep, wrapped in a slick of warmth was all they needed to stay alive. The mini supernovas that infiltrated their minds, their souls when they connected, were addicting. The craving for each other turned to a burning longing, there was no going back, and they could see and feel why. Once they connected, completed their soulmate bond they felt each other all around their being. As though they've always been one life, one existence. As though they lost each other long ago, and in this lifetime, they found each other in the form of two people. Connecting, felt so right, so alleviating from the pain that came with the soulmate bond.