24. Kindred Spirits

(Warning: Spicy lemon chapter down below! Just a heads up, I'll give one more lemon chapter before it gets serious and continue to the main story. Don't worry there will be more lemon chapters along the story, however it's time to explain what's truly going on here. I simply wanted to build character with our main duo, since this is about them, I wanted to build a foundation before shit gets real and dark. Also, thank you for giving this story a chance, I appreciate you all! - TR)

-----------------------

Songs:

"Stuck with U" – Ariana Grande (with Justin Bieber)

"Dusk Till Dawn" – Zayn (feat Sia)

"Heaven" – Julia Michaels

"Dirty Thoughts" – Chloe Adams

"Heavenly" – Cigarettes After Sex

"Fix You" – Coldplay

------------------------

"Touching you is more than just pleasure,

It's the ability to feel close, so connected and comfortable.

It's soul riveting to the point I feel like I can't breathe.

Our best moments are the ones we don't share with anyone but each other."

There's always been something so sweet about Tamaki's caresses. A single touch could set her body ablaze. The way he took his time to undress her, goosebumps rose and pebbled on her flesh. He made sure to stay connected with her skin somehow, a glide of his fingers, small touches to tease, a blow of air to elicit small mewls and whimpers. He removed the offending garments with such care and added gentle wet warm kisses to every one of her erogenous zones. Pushing her senses into overdrive, bringing her arousal alive. He hadn't done anything too fast, or rash and she was already dripping. It ignited her soul mark, it practically begged to be taken already.

This in turn, egged his own mate mark to complete the soul's desire.

Tamaki could feel it, like exploding supernovas rippling through his spine. It changed his breathing. His chest felt tight, head high on her scent, it made him salivate. However, he didn't care about the mark's wants. He only cared about his moon, his Y/n, and what she wanted. They haven't had sex in almost three years, and he'll make sure to push her past her limits. Show her how her decision to deprive them of each other was the wrong choice, it may be a bit sadistic of him, but when it came to claiming her, that's just how he was.

She was his, it was simple, and he was going to prove it to her. They had three weeks, right? Might as well use every second to their advantage. He was going to drag this out as much as he could. With teasing gestures, he'd drive her mad.

It started small. He'd smile, a teasing smirk that she only knew the meaning about, that affected her and made her feel special. Then his deep voice would go low, so low she'd almost miss it if it weren't so quiet in the cabin. He'd say small praises, of how beautiful she was. How lucky he was, and how much he's missed feeling this way with her.

Small affirmations of, "it's alright baby, relax." His indigo hooded eyes only gazed at her, as his bottom lip was caught between his teeth, groaning, "you're such a good girl for me."

On their way here they managed to make it into the bedroom before completely losing themselves in each other. Tamaki will make sure to christen this room, defile this whole cabin with their desire. This was the perfect room to start this pleasurable adventure. Right above them, they had a window on the ceiling that overlooked the stars and the moon, their only witness to this union.