17. Soulmate Bond

Songs:

"Until I Found You" – Stephen Sanchez

"Love On The Brain" – Rihanna

---------------

"Our love is a never-ending ember,

No matter who or what tries to cinder its fire,

It will never wither."

As though their best friend knew they were talking about him. Mirio Togata barged into Tamaki's room, hand covering his eyes before calling out, "No one's naked right?"

Gifting her with a small smile, Tamaki who sat next to her on the bed, ignored Mirio's witty remark, and nudged his shoulder with her own. Whispering, "You, okay?"

"Mhm." She nodded, glancing at Mirio, she whispered back to Tamaki, "Just waiting for our pet to go back to his room., so I can have you all to myself."

Tamaki chuckled from her sour face, completely understanding why she was upset.

They both let their hearts settle from the consuming pounding ache of wanting to become one. It may have been only a snippet of desire they delved into, yet they felt the emotions of their desire seep into their veins, burn in their souls. The deep carnage of their want for each other was getting harder and harder to ignore. It's like their marks were secretly working with each other, to push them to complete their bond.

Of course, Tamaki and Y/n wanted to savor the moment when they finally become one with their bond. But that thing was making it hard to contain themselves from completely consuming each other. They were starting to become the air they needed to breathe, to survive. Being a soulmate was dangerous. All this anticipation, entertaining the idea of finally giving in, but pulling at the last second was like playing with fire. Once they dive in there was a thought that maybe they'll never stop. That it will take over their whole being.

One gaze could set their heart ablaze, a light touch of their fingertips on their skin ignited the deepest parts of their longing for each other. Those two years of going celibate was like starving themselves from sweet nectar. Their voices when they spoke to each other brought them to life. Since they were kids, they couldn't explain it, but something always drew them together. It was hard to explain, other than – they're soulmates. Made for each other, made to protect one another from this cruel world and the next.

Yet, though unknown territory – they wanted to be consumed by each other. To be each other's purpose, oxygen, deepest desires, and aspirations. Her scent of peaches and honeyed strawberries would mix perfectly with his honeysuckle of jasmine and vanilla.

Forcing their desire down, hearts and nether regions aching with want. They turned to Mirio, as they ignored their thirst.

Tamaki was the first to reply, deep voice still shaky, "Mirio you could always knock first." Grunting a little to stop the tremors. The indigo haired male gave the blond his whole attention. Moving away from Y/ns body to settle his craving, though not far for how his mark itched to stay closer.

They both kept their hands flat on the mattress, pinkies a mere inch from touching. Just that presence alone was enough to satiate their hunger.

Slowly removing his hand from his eyes, Mirio gave them both a grin, that quickly faded once he saw how serious they were, "Whose cat died?"

"Your jokes are as terrible as ever." Y/n gave a dry laugh. Rubbing her mark to ease her hunger a little.

She took deep breaths, an attempt to control her fast-beating heart. And forced a smile at her blond best friend. Mind still replaying the searing kiss Tamaki stole. She forgot how dominating he could be when he wanted her. Yes, she may be the most outgoing one out of their relationship. However, in the bedroom he was in charge. Simply because he was shy and soft spoken that didn't mean Tamaki was a pushover when he took her to a high only, they could reach together.