9. Romeo y Julieta

Songs:

"Romeo & Juliet" – Peter McPoland

"So Will I" – Ben Platt

"Stubborn Love" – The Lumineers

------------

"For our friendship and companionship,

For the adventures we've gone on.

I will always come back to you,

For not even those close to us, could take away what we have

Could take away what we nourished."

Tamaki and Y/n at eighteen years old

"Come on Tamaki." Eighteen-year-old Y/n grumbled next to Tamaki's side as he attempted to eat his food before their shift with Fat Gum's agency started again.

They were in the cafeteria of their mentor's agency for their break before starting their rounds of patrolling the city again. The cafeteria was buzzing with chatter from other heroes. Some trying to eat as quickly as they could to continue their work, others relaxing and conversating with their friends.

Tamaki trying to settle down a very antsy Y/n, while Eijirou, their red head underclassmen, watched in amusement.

Fat Gum, the big hero himself, was helping the kitchen staff with the meals. He sometimes joined them and helped feed his staff. He was like a big papa bear, always taking care of his cubs. He was a wonderful hero and was such a dad to those he cares for. One of the reasons why Y/n wanted to intern with him was because of how warm of a person he is and how much he loves to take care of his heard of interning heroes.

He's kind and considerate, a complete opposite to her father. She was always happy when she was scheduled for her work studies at her mentor's agency.

Right now, however, Y/n was having a huge sugar crave and she wanted to have some that instant. Which is why she was whining to Tamaki to go with her to get some snacks. Only problem was they wouldn't make it back in time if they did go. And neither young hero in training wanted to disappoint Fat Gum or get on his bad side. Yes, he is loving and caring, but when Fat Gum got angry, he was ruthless. He's never been angry at the best friend duo, and they did not want to test his wrath either.

However, Y/ns crave was very close to trumping the repercussions.

"I said no Y/n." Tamaki attempted to scowl at the young woman. It was always so hard for him, to tell her no when she looked at him like that.

"Pretty please?" She pouted, eyes wide and begging, making prayer hands at him to give her this simple request. He was the one, who got her addicted to sweets anyway, so to her, technically it was his fault. "I promise it won't take long." She whined again and nuzzled her face on his arm. Embarrassing and making him burst crimson from her tenderness. Trembling with anxiety from the affection she so willingly gave him in public. Earning a couple of smirked glances from his work colleagues.

"We'll get in trouble butterfly, it's a twenty-minute walk. We can go after work." He tried to reason with her. Feeling a pang in his heart from seeing the hurt in her eyes. She always looked so cute when she begged him for something, which was why he was having such a hard time in sticking to his decision.

And she knew it too. Ever since they were kids, she found Tamaki's weakness and used it to her advantage when she really wanted something. The indigo haired male was always willingly to give her anything, because unlike her home life, she never got anything she wanted. He was actually one of the reasons why she was able to experience sweets for the first time in her life.