8. Soulmate Tattoo's

Songs:

"Talking to the Moon" – Bruno Mars

"Another Love" – Tom Odell

"Let Her Go" – Passenger

--------------

"I only ever lived for your presence, for your touch,

For your burning bright spirit,

Since your departure, I've been lost to despair, to pain.

Come home.

Come back to our home."

Tamaki winced when he put the bag of ice on his bruised-up hand. A big red mark on his knuckles tainting his skin color, that will shortly turn to a bluish-purple. Regardless of how much it hurt, he didn't feel sorry, not one bit. Not after seeing the shocked face of Keigo on the ground, utterly surprised that he even threw the first punch.

"Did you really have to punch him Tama? He is helping us..." Mirio sighed heavily while adding ointment to Tamaki's busted skin. Both relaxing on the chairs in the conference room after the tense meeting. Taking their time to regroup after the drama that occurred.

"I don't know Mirio, did you really have to include him on this mission from the very beginning, and not me?" Tamaki without meaning to, sassed back bitterly. Regretting the instant, it slipped from his mouth. Sighing heavily, he didn't let Mirio respond. His best friends weren't wrong to accept all the help, they could get. "I'm sorry." His head hung forward, dark indigo tresses hiding his shame. "It's not your fault. I'm having a hard time with all this right now."

Mirio not fazed at all or angry, smiled kindly at his best friend before patting his back. "No worries, buddy. I've known you forever, this is not the first time I've seen you be angry. This was nothing compared to that one time, those bullies made Y/n cry in middle school."

Chuckling softly Tamaki rolled his eyes from the memory. Eyes crinkling in the corners from amusement, "Are you ever letting that go?"

"Nope! And neither is Y/n, you practically became her hero from that day on."

The happy blond belly laughed when thinking of the poor kids who Tamaki punched to the ground when they were all in middle school. Three kids were making fun of Y/n during lunch, calling her insect and other nasty names he would rather not recall. She never showed any fear or cry with the names they called her before. However, that day she'd gotten in trouble with her dad and when tears slipped from her eyes for the dam finally breaking. Not able to take everything all at once.

Tamaki lost his shit.

It was the first time, Mirio and Y/n saw Tamaki go from shy to the most dominating confident person to have existed. The first time they saw how dark Tamaki could really be when someone messed with his friends. He may be shy and soft spoken, but when it came to protecting those, he loves. He was a menace. Light kindhearted spirit turning dark and full of brewing ominous – silent proclamations of demise.

A completely different person.

"You were so scary they had to switch schools. No one ever messed with Y/n after that."

"They deserved it." The indigo haired male huffed, elf like ears twitching a little when remembering those classmates. Earning another laugh from Mirio. "They were stupid. Naïve children who were jealous of her quirk and who her father is. Not her fault she was born into a rich and famous family."