16. Deprived Desires

(Announcement: Sorry for the delay! I finally finished my other fanfic, so my sole attention will be in finishing this one. If you are still here, thank you so much for your patience and joining me on this journey! I'm going to try to keep a regular schedule. Till next time! – TR)

Songs:

Crazy In Love Remix (slowed version) – Beyonce

---------------------------------------

"I want you more than you know,

Let me worship you, please you how you deserve,

Your mine and I'm yours."

After a few weeks of reconciling and falling back into how things used to be, well rather in a better way and not tiptoeing around with their feelings. Tamaki Amajiki thought everything would be blissful from here on out.

Unfortunately, that was not the case.

Instead of complete blissful euphoria, he was in hell. The torturous flames of the unforgiving underworld were more like it.

Tamaki was next to the one person he wanted to be with for the rest of his life and to the next life. He was supposed to be elated, which he was. Still, he felt like he was dying from the inside out. Gods, there were so many things bombarding him. He was having nightmares and anxiety again. Far worse than he did when he was younger. Ones he hasn't spoken to anyone about. This kept him up all night and that wasn't even the worst part. Having the love of his life right next to him and not being able to do anything about his raging hormones was seriously making him burn up, physically and mentally.

He wanted to take things slow, they agreed to enjoy the time they had. However, he was seriously regretting that decision right now.

This was plain torture and agony.

It felt like someone was dangling forbidden fruit in front of him. Laughing, teasing him, and pulling it away before he could taste it, do anything about it. Because of his morals, the hero wouldn't dare touch her and his body was giving him revenge for it. Their connection was more than physical, but still.

He's been feeling things he's never had before. 

Every night, Tamaki's had such a terrible time. Not because of who he was sleeping next to, but rather because of her intoxicating smell. When they started sleeping together again, it was pure joy. Until it wasn't. This was probably his mark, pushing him to mate with her already. His senses would explode, feel on haywire. As arousal pooled at the pits of his stomach. The tingling sensation of his mark kept him awake every damn night. Sexual desire had his taste buds salivate from having her right there and his mark wasn't making it any easier. It was begging him to just get it over with. To fuck and claim her into oblivion. This was the first time he'd experienced such a phenomenon, and he was a hundred percent sure it had to do with them being near each other again after such a long time.

As though the mark was taking revenge on him for taking this long to be with her.

It was just her scent. Soulmates had their own trademarks with each other, every couple experienced different things. So far, he and Y/n had soulmate tattoos, there was still far more to uncover and discover with their bond, and it seemed smell was another factor. He didn't even know how to bring it up to her without sounding like a complete creep. Not that Y/n would ever judge him, still Tamaki always got so easily embarrassed about everything. He may have grown into a strong twenty-three-year-old man. However, some habits were hard to break. Especially when it came to disappointing her.