10. Found Love

( A little treat before I break some hearts. Short Lemon chapter!)

Songs:

"Please Notice" – Christian Leave

"Grace" – Lewis Capaldi

-----------------

"Your spirit glows within me,

It's ingrained in my memory, for lifetimes to come.

My sacred temple, my home.

For I found myself within you, within your love and trust."

2 Weeks Before Y/n's 21st Birthday

The city view from this height, especially at night was always the best. Y/n always loved to stay at the office after hours to watch the twinkling dying lights of the buildings around the Big-3 agency. It reminded her so much of the galaxy she loved to fly up to or fly up to as close as she could get. Watch the starry night as time passed her by. From this view of the city, she could see the small cars zoom by in a hurry to get back home. It was already late in the evening and no one else other than her and Tamaki were in their agency building.

It was very late. However, both have always been more nocturnal. They would probably sleep in one of their offices again. Still, they didn't mind. They always brought the essentials for days like these. It was a good thing their building had showers and food in the kitchen always stocked and available.

Besides, Tamaki did have the best view from his office.

Grunting in ecstasy, said man who always lived in her mind, bit down on the back of her shoulder, were he loved to mark her every time they made love in this position. His hands caged hers in, pressing them against the glass wall that overlooked the city. His fingers interlocking with hers from behind. Her body flush against the glass. There was something so daring of having sex against the window, the thought of the glass breaking or anyone seeing them, always gave them an extra thrill. Though it would never break, and no one was ever around to see them.

His naked body pressed against hers, refusing to leave any space in between. Each thrust getting harder than the last, hips snapping up to bury his cock inside of her dripping cunt. Feeling every rigid of his veins as he wholly consumed her. Sweat rolling down his back for how long they've been at it.

Giving her neck sweet kisses in between of panting breaths, every one of his tender touches burned into her skin.

"Tamaki..." Y/n breathed out, watching his dark eyes through the reflection of the glass windows. Pushing back to meet with every thrust, arching her back as much as he would let her. Tamaki always loved to have sex in front of a mirror or anything with a reflection to watch her face.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair, Tamaki groaned softly. Music to Y/ns ears.

He loved the feel of her pussy sucking him in each time he sensually rolled his hips. His dick molding her insides, always accommodating for his size. His balls smacking her soft flesh when he went harder.

"You feel so good my butterfly... look down Y/n, see how well your pussy takes me, baby."

Y/n with a slack jaw, glanced down to where they connected and watched how his cock glided in and out into her slippery entrance. Stretching her out each time and leaving his mark. Her juices and his cum from earlier sliding down her thighs for how many times they've finished, however still refused to stop.

Both loved to over exceed their sensitivity, the longer they went the better it felt. She's become so familiar with how he felt inside her fluttering walls. Loving each time how he ground and rolled his hips to hit her in the spot that gave her complete ecstasy. Marking her body with love bites, only they knew existed. He would sometimes mess with her and leave some all over her thighs to the point of having to cover them for weeks. Even though he apologized for it afterwards, Y/n knew he didn't mean it with smirk he would always give her.