7. Aftermath

Songs:

"You Are The Reason" – Calum Scott

"All I want" – Kodaline

"Stubborn Love" – The Lumineers

-----------------------

"Without you here I don't know who I am,

Who I'm supposed to be.

Despair consumes me every day you're not here,

I need you... I need you... please come home."

Running his fingers up and down her naked back while she slept on top of him, had Tamaki feel at peace. He's never felt so full of passionate love in his life before. He's always been in love with Y/n, but this... it almost felt like they were truly a couple. This arrangement they started six months ago had been complete bliss and mind blowing. In the beginning he feared of this affecting what they already had. However, on the contrary it made them closer than before. It didn't change how they acted towards each other, if anything it added more to what they created.

There was not a day that went by, where they didn't see each other.

It's always been this way regardless, however, now it somehow felt different. It was more intimate. There's always been love in their friendship, a tender sort of love. Now, however, there was passion behind their eyes. This was a side to her that no one else other than himself has seen, and he cherished that.

Tamaki never knew he could love like this, and this was something Y/n was able to wake up in him. He felt fortunate. There were so many situations in life they helped each other along the way. She was so caring, gentle, and patient with him – as was Tamaki with her. Mirio was their fighting spirit – there to support them both, but with Y/n and Tamaki it's always been different.

Tamaki loved feeling her warmth. Her naked skin on his own. They've done so many intimate things and tried out many different fantasies that surprisingly were Tamaki's ideas. However, having her like this, topped everything else. His heart burned and ached when they weren't together. And there was a part of him that feared this would soon end. However, he wasn't going to dwell on that now. He would enjoy this as much as he could.

Massaging her scalp gently, Tamaki gave her small, sweet kisses on her forehead in attempt to wake her. The sun illuminating his room and casting a bright light over them. They're limbs tangled up together under Tamaki's bedsheets. Y/n was always a heavy sleeper. Probably because of how hard she worked to meet her father's expectations and be on top of everything. At the age of twenty she was already in the top-five hero charts. She did climb the hero ranks fast and at such a young age too.

Faster than Tamaki and Mirio that was for sure.

There were people who claimed she only climbed that fast because of a certain red winged hero, Tamaki refused to even acknowledge. He couldn't even have a somewhat tolerable relationship with that guy, because of how much the indigo haired man himself, despised him... and he would rather not think about those cunning golden eyes this early in the morning, for surely it would ruin his day.

Hearing an annoyed grumbling sound, vibrate from her chest, to his own – had Tamaki smile from her protest of being woken up. Bringing his non so healthy thoughts on the winged hero, he loathed – out of his head.

Tamaki completely smitten, chuckled from how Y/n's nose wrinkled in distaste, and the small pout from being woken up from her sleep. She always clung to him when they slept together. Not that he minded, and not that it was any different than when they were younger. Ever since they were little and had sleep overs, she always clung to him instead of Mirio.