**Notes Before Reading**

Welcome everyone!

This book is the sequel to Blessed-Cursed. If you haven't read Blessed-Cursed, it's totally fine, this is also a standalone for JayWon fans.

Last summer I had an account, TaviaEngene, and I started a book with the same title that got a lot of really great feedback. I got a bit of writer's block and then wound up with a wiped account (long LONG story), and just never felt motivated to do anything about it. But after writing Blessed-Cursed I realized that I had set myself up for the story again! Different, but still. Same basic premise. I scoured Wattpad and it didn't appear that anyone had taken my story from last year (yay!) and ran with it. While I'm winging a lot of it, I saved my original ending to my laptop, so I'm really grateful for that!

For those who have not read Blessed-Cursed and don't plan on reading it before this and/or at all, the ships already existing in this book are SunSun and HeeJake.

Anyway, I really hope you guys like it. I'm stuck on the idea that Enhypen stumbles around Wattpad from time-to-time. I ESPECIALLY think that if they're already reading Dark Moon, they surely venture about! (Kim Sunoo, I'm looking at you. DM's are open. ;) )

Do not read ahead if you have issues with LGBTQ+ themes. Fluffy, no smut.

I do not anticipate any triggering content, but there will likely be cursing and drinking as in Book 1. In the event that any additional content may be triggering, I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapter. If you find something triggering and I have not put it at the beginning of the chapter, PLEASE DM me and let me know so that I can correct that.

Like Blessed-Cursed, this book is set in South Korea for visualization and overall theme only. I will not be using honorifics, but as this book is more K-pop group-driven than my previous book, I'll likely reference more of the overall environment.

As always, this is an original work.  I do not own Enhypen, its members, or anything associated with them, nor do I know them in person (sadly), and this is in no way associated with HYBE or BeLift.  The characters are inspired by Enhypen members but not them as actual people. Again, don't know them or their actual personalities. This is a work of fan fiction.

Please like, comment, whatever - but even if you don't THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support! I just love to see the eyeball numbers if nothing else :)

Happy Reading, Engenes!!